Weigh-In: Gain or Loss?

You're on Page 6 of 51
Go to
  • WEIGH IN DAY: 132.2

which is overall a gain of half a pound from last week. i am NOT letting it get me down. i WILL NOT. i have been busting my BUTT working out and eaten OP for the last 7 days since my last official weigh in. i eat 1300 cals a day and of course give myself a little wiggle room but haven't gone over 1350 the last week. i have nothing to be ashamed of this week. so if after a totally good week i a gain .5... so be it.

it's funny, the only thing i did differently this week was NOT go out drinking and partying. maybe i NEED that to drop weight. good enough excuse to party to me...
  • yay down 2.3, I was really scared to get on the scale this am. I have decided since there is so many fluctuations in weight I am weighing once a week and no more! If I do I think I will drive myself crazy!!!! good job everyone lose or gain you are still here.
  • Quote: WEIGH IN DAY: 132.2

which is overall a gain of half a pound from last week. i am NOT letting it get me down. i WILL NOT. i have been busting my BUTT working out and eaten OP for the last 7 days since my last official weigh in. i eat 1300 cals a day and of course give myself a little wiggle room but haven't gone over 1350 the last week. i have nothing to be ashamed of this week. so if after a totally good week i a gain .5... so be it.

it's funny, the only thing i did differently this week was NOT go out drinking and partying. maybe i NEED that to drop weight. good enough excuse to party to me...

I love your attitude!!! That is awesome, and the 0.5lb could have been your bladder filling up and you just didn't feel like you had to pee yet. Since I am just starting it is awesome to see people who are having results and a change in lifestyle.
  • I lost 1.5 pounds this week! I'm officially out of the 180's now and I'm going to stay out of them!
  • Ok chickies... I'm not going to post that I'm in the 180's again until it happens a couple weeks in a row!!! I'm back up to 192.2 today. YUCK!! I have amped up my strength exercises though so it might be me retaining fluid in my muscles. Sooo sore!! Oh well. I'm still staying on plan and I know it will go back down. Tomorrow is my official weigh in so hopefully it will be better.
  • woohoo! you go girl!
  • Yay!! Go jahjah!!!
  • mojolove05 - Wow, thanks!! It still boggles my mind that I could be an inspiration to anyone, but I am incredibly honored if I (or my pictures, lol) can be of any help to any of you awesome 3FC-ers. Good luck with your weigh-in on Wednesday! Sending good vibes your way!

preppingbride - YAY, it's so good to see you around here again! We've missed you! Sorry to hear that you've gained a little bit but WTG getting back on track so quickly! You're already 2 lbs down, which is awesome, so you're obviously doing something right! Keep it up... I predict that those extra pounds will be gone before you know it!

Jelbb - LOL, yes, I told you to feel free to take credit for it! God knows it wasn't due to any extra effort of mine, hehe. Stupid body. And you ROCK OUT with that 151.4, woman! That is AWESOME! What's that I see...? Could that be the 140s looming oh-so-near on the horizon? Let's hope so!!

angelinelosesweight - Ooo!! Those cheese rolls at Red Lobster are the DEVIL in baked good form, I swear! It would take a woman with ironclad willpower to resist those things, hehe... I'm pretty sure the last time someone shoved a plate of those under my nose, I ate 4 or 5 without even thinking about it. But hey, you're doing fine. If you had a gain from them, it was indubitably mostly water weight, and you'll be back down soon. Stay strong!

corazonas - Wow, I admire that you are willing to make the commitment to going out and partying in order to lose weight--now THAT is dedication!! LOL! But seriously, sorry to hear that you're the most recent victim of random fluctuations... Yuck! But I know you will stick with it, and hopefully your next weigh-in will bring good news!

nursemp - You're down 2.3 lbs?! WOOHOO! That is awesome news! And I don't at all blame you for choosing to limit your weigh-ins to once a week... I used to weigh every day and it drove me NUTS, so I switched to just doing Mondays and Fridays, but I think I might be in the process of switching back to weighing daily, because I feel like I've finally gotten more accustomed to seeing the spikes and dips of the numbers, so I can handle it now, heh. IMHO ya gotta do whatever works best for you!

Symphony - AWRIGHT, congrats on getting into the next "decade," woman! I certainly don't mind having some new company here in the 170s, hehe! But let's not stay here too long... Those 160s look awfully nice, too! Hehe!

jahjah1223 - Heeey, look at YOU, missy! You're in a new decade too!! And not just that, but you're entering the last decade that you'll be in before you meet your goal! WOW, what a huge milestone! Well done... Hope you are celebrating in style.

As for me, today I weighed in at exactly 171.0 lbs on the dot! That's a loss of 0.4 lbs since yesterday, so I'm glad to see that I'm somehow still managing to lose, even after the outrageous streak of losses I had last week. I would never expect to continue at that rate (that wouldn't be healthy at my current weight!), but I'm glad that it hasn't all screeched to a halt, either. I'm expecting that I might bounce around a little more before my weight settles down, but hopefully I'll at least lose 1-2 lbs over the course of this week... Especially since I'm now getting sooo close to the 160s that I swear I can SMELL it, man!! Eeeek, I'm so excited!!
  • Ok I have found out the reason for my gain.... TOM. I'm on Depo so rarely have one. Good news though... I'm down from 192.2 yesterday to 191.4.
  • Well the scale was good to me today. 203!!!! Down 2 this week. I'm so close to onderland. My 25th birhday is the 16th so I am hoping to be in onderland by then. Yippeeee!!! 25 lbs down!
  • you know star, sometimes you just have to make sacrifices *sigh* off to the bar i go...

hey Jah, stop giving me your ounces.

• lol whyy??! im 130 on the dot this morning literally no ounces haha
  • 142.. for the past week and a half. Even though I busted my butt running 40min last night and have been eating perfectly OP!! Corazonas, I agree, I got down to 140 after a night of partying and drinking lol..
  • ok it's decided... happy hour for me and aneleh tonight! and a beer for jah since she lost no ounces