I got...

• ... my Wii Fit and I love it!! Our Walmart got 22 in and we got the first one! I am having so much fun with it already!
  • Aren't they great!?!?!?! I love mine and have used it every day since I got it!
  • I am so thinking about getting one. Everyone has raved about the "Personal Trainer" game.
    I wish the IRS would hurry the heck up with my money.
  • I have considered getting one. What's so great about it??
  • Awesome.. our family has thought about getting one... how exciting for you to find a fun new way to stay active.
  • I, too, have a Wii. Got it after Christmas and absolutely love it. I try to get on it at least 3 evenings a week. I also go to the gym every day at lunch. You sure can get sweaty on the Wii and I love the variety of exercise.
  • awesome!
  • I love the Wii Fit!! I love seeing the minutes add up and love it when it tells me that ive lost weight lol...its a cute lil machine! My kids love it too!! (When they get a chance to play it, that is
  • What kind of exercises are on the Wii Fit game?
  • Wii fit is awesome if you use it lol. My boyfriend has it, but we barely use it. :/
  • There is Yoga, Strength Training, Balance games, & Aerobics it can give you a good work out, I can use it for about 60 mins a day and it really fun trying to beat your old scores or anyone else that plays it.