Hunger free forever diet

• Has anyone read this book and tried the diet? You use PGX daily with it.
  • I'm sorry? PGX, what's that?
  • It appears to be a fiber pill. An EXPENSIVE fiber pill. You take it before meals so you eat less, because you're full from the fiber.

Boy, their website uses a LOT of scientific-sounding words to describe a basic fiber supplement.

Quote:
    PolyGlycopleX is a blend of natural, non-starch soluble fibers that act synergistically to develop a higher level of viscosity than other dietary viscous fibers known. This blend forms a unique gel that moves slowly through the gastrointestinal tract
    Synergistic Viscosity!

All kidding aside, there are cheaper sources of fiber, like metamucil or other supplements. Or, you know, food.
  • You asked about this a couple weeks ago and basically the answer is the same, its a fiber pill :
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163195
  • Are you marketing diet pills?
  • or flaxseed
  • Yes, I already know I asked about it a few weeks ago, but wanted to hear from other people to see if anyone has tried it. Thank you.
  • gfallo - Well its just a fiber pill, you can find a fiber pill for much cheaper if you want to try it. Personally, fiber pills don't do it for me, natural foods high in fiber are much better for me in controlling my appetite.
  • I have a copy of the book.
    It is written by the same doctor that wrote the book " What the drug companies won't tell you and your Doctor doesn't know" Both are excellent books. I am surprised that more people are not aware of it here on this forum. I buy the PGX protien powder. When I drink that shake my appetite goes away and I feel full. I do not crave anything. I am still experimenting with it but so far the stuff works really well as an in between snack or anytime there is a time of the day that cravings take place. Also good as a meal replacement. My problem with having my stomach full is my acid reflux issue. Again I found this doing a search on PGX or PolyGlycoPlex and this was the only thread that surfaced. I am so surprised that something so effective is not on here.
  • It saddens me how people are looking for that magic pill to get thin. Sorry, but it just doesn't exist.

Exercise, eat right and everything in moderation. You'll drop the pounds in no time.