Today was the first day...

• in a long time...that I woke up, got out of bed...and actually felt like a normal sized human being.

I cannot tell you how GOOD that feels!

That's all
  • That's wonderful!I cannot wait until that happens to me! Keep up the great work. You've come a long way!
  • Quote: in a long time...that I woke up, got out of bed...and actually felt like a normal sized human being.

I cannot tell you how GOOD that feels!

That's all
    I know. I know. It's an incredible feeling. I remember thinking, I just want to feel average and yes - normal. Regular. Nothing more. That's all I need.

Feels better than any of "that" food ever tasted.
  • Woohoo!!!
  • aww i'm so proud and happy for you
  • Congrats to you on your milestone!
  • Awesome Nods...just awesome!

I love when I wake up, and I do that stretching thing before I get out of bed, and I feel bones...rib and hip bones are SO COOL!!!
  • What a beautiful way to start your day. Congratulations.
  • I remember when I first started having those moments. They're lovely, aren't they?
  • Quote:
    I love when I wake up, and I do that stretching thing before I get out of bed, and I feel bones...rib and hip bones are SO COOL!!!
    I know!! Oh and what about that little wrist bones, the collar bones are awesome too, oh my and the pelvic bones? Aren't bones just the greatest?

Not to hijack the thread, but do you think people who have always been slender "enjoy" their bones as much?
  • yayy that's so fantastic! you should be really proud of yourself for coming such a long way. keep it up!
  • That is awesome! Way to go I can't wait until I am there!
  • I know what you mean. Exactly what you mean. This is my morning interior monologue:

"YAY! It wasn't all a dream. I'm still a healthy weight. It hasn't ended yet. I didn't blow up like a Macy's Parade Day balloon in the night as I slept. Look, I still have muscles in my quadriceps. Look at all the bones in my feet. I won't have to try on three things this morning before walking out the door & feeling I'm socially acceptable."
  • Very cool Nods! You're doing such a great job!
  • way Cool!!!