Brooklyn Girls? Tennis?

• Any girls in the upper part of Brooklyn who want to play tennis or racquetball? I don't know how, and haven't played since I can remember, but I really wanna play and most of my friends are too lame to follow through.
  • Hey there. I'm in South Brooklyn...but sadly I do not play tennis or raquetball. Those are two sports that make me look like a moron.

Does www.zogsports.com have raquetball or tennis? I know that have volleyball. That's a fun league though. Some interesting people. Its a little pricey but everything in Brooklyn is nowadays.
  • hmmm...i haven't played since i was 12 or something, and i don't remember being too good. where does one play in brooklyn?
  • McCarren Park has tennis courts.

and yeah zogsports is a really great concept, but a little out of my price range and they don't have tennis.
  • the idea of playing tennis in mccarren park sorta terrifies me.
  • really? why?
  • because i usually go there for people watching. and i don't want the tables turned on me, especially because i'm miserable at tennis. i'd be too self conscious.
  • haha! well, if you change your mind, I got 3 racquets off freecycle and a few people ready to go. Of course when it stops being so miserably cold.
  • yeah this weather is killer. i almost just froze my cheeks off coming home.
  • I would love to play some tennis! I'm in Williamsburg. I never played tennis before only on my Wii! lol but I used to play handball back in the days. I'll be down to play.