Lunch Problem

• Ok so this has been an ongoing problem since I started losing weight over 2.5 years ago. I get board with lunch. I don't know my many times I can have my normal salads with chicken or cheese, lunchmeat sandwiches, or lean cuisines all with sides 100 calorie packs, fruit, veggies or yorgut. Or of course leftovers from the night before. Anyways any suggestions of how to spice up lunch. I have access to a fridge/freezer and microwave.
  • Soups are always a good standby because you can mix it up. Another thing I like stirfry with shirataki noodles (low carb and low calorie!)- I'll saute edamame beans with other veggies in asian sauce.

I also like to make homemade pad thai (which is basically just rice noodles with veggies, egg, sauce, etc... super easy to make)

I get salad "fatigue" periodically and will switch out my dressings, sometimes I will omit the lettuce completely and just go with my favorite veggies. I haven't been able to make my old standby salad with grilled chicken in months because I got so tired of it, which has lead to some interesting combos. I've become a big fan of tuna.