Not Gone....just crazy

• Hi Ladies,

I have not been gone I have just been really insane at work. Although it was pretty intense I think I have maintained my weight. 12 to 14 hour days for the past three weeks have been killing me but I really tried to keep it to smart choices as much as possible. And....for a job well done I am going to go and rejoin the base gym so I can start working out on a regular basis. Tomorrow or Monday morning I will weigh in and post my current weight....but I am happy to get through all of that work insanity and get back on track.

Glad to back!
  • Darlene! I was thinking about you the other day and realised I hadn't seen you around the place.

Pleased to hear things have calmed down at work - 12 - 14 hour days are absolute killers!
  • Glad to see you back!
  • I was wondering where you were! Sorry it's been crazy busy at work for you but if you've managed to maintain over that time then that's awesome!!!! Get back on the "losing weight train" and chug your way over here We'll keep ya sane!
  • Glad to see you back!
  • I'm in the same boat. I'm here and reading on and off but distracted right now.