She LEFT Me!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • SHE left me

I can't for sure say when. I have a good idea when it happened

As in most relationships it doesn't happen overnight

I thought we were tight! Together forever

After all SHE was with me when I could have hugged that little long red haired girl Brandy when I was 6 years old....but instead I pulled that long red hair. What can I say I was in love

SHE was with me at 8 yrs. old when I should have shot the plastic toy army men with my BB gun but instead shot my brother in the butt

I realize I embarrassed her to no end when I gave the umpire the bird while standing on the pitcher's mound when I was 12....it was a strike! She cringed....but she was there, I could have accepted the call.

SHE warned me about when I was 16...SHE was there when I quit for good in '97.

SHE has always been there for me.

SHE was there 19 months ago when I hit 201 on the ricter

SHE stayed with me through the year, and then some, as I learned what it took to become proud of myself. SHE was there and celebrated with me when I hit 170 pounds. SHE was so proud I had lost my "little buddy"

I'll admit I wasn't perfect

I'll admit I got lazy and complacent

I wasn't evil

I did continue to walk ~ So what if I "cheated" too many times with chips and SHE was there....SHE saw me....I didn't do it behind her back...I didn't.

It's almost my birthday I am up almost 6 pounds over last year's 172...SHE is disappointed

SAD isn't it? VALENTINES DAY is just around the corner....my birthday is a bit over 2 weeks away and SHE has left me....

SHE has...yes SHE has....my judgement on my "journey of better choices" has left me...

HOW COULD SHE!?
  • Holy moly I thought you were talking about your wife or something I was like, OMGGGGG .... but yeh... Sorry to hear she left ya and I hope you get her back soon!
  • Quote: Holy moly I thought you were talking about your wife or something I was like, OMGGGGG .... but yeh... Sorry to hear she left ya and I hope you get her back soon!
    I agree with ace~i hope you get her back soon too!
  • *heartattack!

Oh Gary, I am speechless!!!

*giggles nervously*
  • She'll come back Gary. They always do. They leave from time to time, but thankfully they come back. Oh and it's SUCH a relief when they do. It's just the way things are with these kind of relationships. But the thing is - you must go and GET HER. Don't wait for her to find her way back to you. YOU'VE got to seek her out. She's there. She WANTS to come back. Think how it was in the beginning. Go back to the beginning. Try to recapture that feeling. Remember why you found her in the first place. Now go. Get her. TAKE HER! NOW!!! Ya hear?
  • I found her Gary.

She is outside my house throwing pebbles at my window. Tap. Tap. Tap. She has lured my judgement out of the house for wild partying and carousing. I am having a hard time keeping tabs on my judgement. He is missing curfew and bringing home pizza and sweets and smelling of illicit binges.

Come get your judgement, please. She is corrupting mine!!!
  • Quote: Holy moly I thought you were talking about your wife or something I was like, OMGGGGG .... but yeh... Sorry to hear she left ya and I hope you get her back soon!
    HA! That's 'cause you are fairly new here kiddo....once you have been around long enoguh you will know ANGIE "owns" me...and she does not give up things she owns easily

Quote: I agree with ace~i hope you get her back soon too!
    Thanks LORI

Quote: *heartattack!

Oh Gary, I am speechless!!!

*giggles nervously*
    As long as it doesn't weaken your knees for the 5K I will consider my post a success

Quote: She'll come back Gary. They always do. They leave from time to time, but thankfully they come back. Oh and it's SUCH a relief when they do. It's just the way things are with these kind of relationships. But the thing is - you must go and GET HER. Don't wait for her to find her way back to you. YOU'VE got to seek her out. She's there. She WANTS to come back. Think how it was in the beginning. Go back to the beginning. Try to recapture that feeling. Remember why you found her in the first place. Now go. Get her. TAKE HER! NOW!!! Ya hear?
    Yep ROBIN I remember where I found her...in that carnival mirror Angie keeps on the bathroom wall...you know...the one that makes us look fat and skinny....problem is the skinny part of it is broke I shall seek and hope to find

Quote: I found her Gary.

She is outside my house throwing pebbles at my window. Tap. Tap. Tap. She has lured my judgement out of the house for wild partying and carousing. I am having a hard time keeping tabs on my judgement. He is missing curfew and bringing home pizza and sweets and smelling of illicit binges.

Come get your judgement, please. She is corrupting mine!!!
    BABY CATCHER I think "he" is going to get pizza with "her" and bring it to my house tomorrow while Angie is out with my daughter, ex-wife, sister, sil and nieces to see "He Just Isn't That Into You"...so easy to hide it when Angie is gone....after all it will be Friday..."judgement" dang....where did she go?
  • *Scratches head* I still don't get it? Are you talking about losing your better judgment since I see you and everyone else using the word judgement? I just want to make sure I understand because if that's what you're talking about I understand where you're coming from Gar. It seems I've lost my better judgement too
  • It must be an epidemic. My judgement leaves from time to time but usually comes back when I get sick and tired of being sick and tired.
  • *Warning* All 3FC Posters *Warning*

Never, ever, ever trust Gary to put up a straight forward post!!! He's not capable of it. That's why we love him.

Don't worry Gary, she'll come back to ya'. If not, just keep checking in here. We'll help you find her.
  • Yep, Operator, you're advice is good. When I read it, I knew there was a catch! Just wait for it... wait for it... wait for it... THERE IT IS!!! ha!
  • Yep, Gary, she'll come back, all right! And, then she'll be like Judge Judy and right back into shape!
  • Gary, I want to hurt you! (j/k)

Funny how your called your judgement a "SHE"....
  • Quote: *Scratches head* I still don't get it? Are you talking about losing your better judgment since I see you and everyone else using the word judgement? (

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that didn't get it! LOL! I had to read other posts below it to sorta understand it!

So your judgment left you?
  • Quote: *Scratches head* I still don't get it? Are you talking about losing your better judgment since I see you and everyone else using the word judgement? I just want to make sure I understand because if that's what you're talking about I understand where you're coming from Gar. It seems I've lost my better judgement too
    Yep...I seem to have lost my better judgement

Quote: It must be an epidemic. My judgement leaves from time to time but usually comes back when I get sick and tired of being sick and tired.
    Think I am getting close to being "angry" with myself for all the little cheats!

Quote: *Warning* All 3FC Posters *Warning*

Never, ever, ever trust Gary to put up a straight forward post!!! He's not capable of it. That's why we love him.

Don't worry Gary, she'll come back to ya'. If not, just keep checking in here. We'll help you find her.
    Thanks for letting out ALL the secrets Miss TNT!

Quote: Yep, Operator, you're advice is good. When I read it, I knew there was a catch! Just wait for it... wait for it... wait for it... THERE IT IS!!! ha!
    You know me all too well Colorado D!

Quote: Yep, Gary, she'll come back, all right! And, then she'll be like Judge Judy and right back into shape!
    Bring her on!...not wait!!! she's too mean

Quote: Gary, I want to hurt you! (j/k)

Funny how your called your judgement a "SHE"....
    Beat me up all the way thru that 5K! Go girl-GO!

Quote: I'm glad I wasn't the only one that didn't get it! LOL! I had to read other posts below it to sorta understand it!

So your judgment left you?
    You got it dude!