Today I saw something that I have NEVER seen before...

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • My BACK.

This is what it looks like:

Who knew?! Certainly not me!

I was bored, and really liked the outfit I was wearing today, so I decided to take some pictures (which is what I always do when I'm bored, hehe! ). It occurred to me that in all the times I've taken progress pictures, I have never once taken a "rear view" shot, so I was kind of curious... And I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised!

Anyways, I just thought I'd share. Anyone else who takes progress pictures, I SO recommend that you start taking back shots! I wish I had taken them throughout my weight loss, cuz it was so cool to see a "side" of myself that I literally have never seen before.

(Ps. If anyone's curious, I also took front and side view shots... Someone take the camera away from me, LOL! )
  • Meredith, you look GREAT! Thank you so much for sharing, and your outfit is super cute. I can't wait until my back and butt are small!
  • You look wonderful!
  • Your waist and stomach are tiny you look great and are doing so good. keep up the good work, and thanks for the inspiration today
  • ding dong
  • Hi Meredith - I just looked at your progress pics, and WOW - WHAT AN INSPIRATION you are! I'm sure you've probably posted this information somewhere else, but this is the first time I've stumbled across your pics - so can you entertain an old lady and share HOW you did this?? I'd love to hear what lifestyle changes you've made and how you've made such incredible progress! Thanks, and best luck with continued success!
  • very cute outfit
  • You are the one I think is so cutesy in all your pics before & after~I love the little poses you always do~SO CUTE!!!
    Anyways you look awesome.
    When I get to the "I lost 86lbs mark" ~I will always have a camera too!!!!WAY TO GO GIRL!!!
  • Your back looks great and so does your butt if you don't mind me saying so. Thanks for sharing your great pics!
  • you look awesome
  • Wow you look so great!
  • i love that outfit! and you look totally cute! i haven't seen your before pics but you look totally hot!! really great job!
  • Such a cute outfit, and NICE back I have been dedicated to taking all around shots of my body every so often (mostly naked for personal use) I actually fine I can see the biggest difference in my back so yeh, i would suggest doing the back thing also!
  • You look fantastic! It must feel so good to see your hard work paying off! Keep it up!
  • Wow, you are looking great! I was just thinking about you and wondering when you would post new pics