Where's the Weekly Exercise Thread??

• does anyone want to start that up again?
  • Sounds like a good idea, Iminhere --- and look, you already DID start the thread!

So, to get caught up:

Feb 1: 60 minutes treadmill
    Feb 2 : 60 minutes treadmill

I am going to do 60 minutes on the treadmill today (it is what I pledged on the Feb challenge thread, so I am kind of stuck!)

What is everyone else up to today (besides CFMama who has been getting a great ab workout thanks to the flu) ? How are you flexing those muscles?

• I did 60 minutes on the treadmill today too! On an incline, level 18 (ranged between 8.0% and 13.4%) going 4.1 mph for all but the last 2 minutes. I do a "go for three days, rest for one day" gym cycle. It keeps me from getting burnt out. Tomorrow is my rest day...wahoo!
  • I did a half hour exercise DVD yesterday and today. I'm going to try to do it every week day and take Sat/Sun off.
  • I have been easing into the exercise because I don't want to get burnt out... I tend to get crazy with the all or nothing attitude and run myself down. Tonight I am going to do one of Billy Blanks boot camp videos... probably the 46 min fat blasting cardio workout.
  • I just started this week actually my excercise portion of my weight loss. In the past excercise has always revved up my metabolism so much more than anything else so I know I NEED to stick on it. But I wanted to wait till my eating habits were a bit more solid. My goal is to do something everyday, but starting off with the gym at 3 days a week and work up from there.

Feb 1: 30 minute walk with my pup
    Feb 2 : 15 minute elliptical, 15 minute free weights with my arms
  • Sunday I did 40 minutes on the tradmill and various weights

Monday I did 20 minutes on the eliptical, and 20 min on the treadmill and various weights.

today is my day off from the gym. Will be back on Wed though
  • I used to start the weekly thread, but then nobody was posting on it for days at a time (except me). I'm always up for chatting about work outs!
  • Quote: Sounds like a good idea, Iminhere --- and look, you already DID start the thread!

So, to get caught up:

Feb 1: 60 minutes treadmill
    Feb 2 : 60 minutes treadmill

I am going to do 60 minutes on the treadmill today (it is what I pledged on the Feb challenge thread, so I am kind of stuck!)

What is everyone else up to today (besides CFMama who has been getting a great ab workout thanks to the flu) ? How are you flexing those muscles?

OMG! and on the one day I am not working out!! 'k ..well I will be on track tomorrow for sure.

I'm so glad..this is my favorite thread!
  • morning: Tabata (on elliptical)

Evening: 3 mile walk
  • 2/5

morning elliptical/ tabata

3 mile walk
  • 2/6

morning: Tabata
    evening: 3 mi walk

where the he&& are you people!!??
  • 2/7

I hear crickets in this thread!!

40 min exerbike