Back In Kindergarten #71

You're on Page 4 of 7
Go to
  • Had an awesome visit with my Mom and Dominic...they were so happy to see each other..we went to the park that's a block away from her house.
  • Hello...I love you...won't you tell me your name....
  • hey Jules..can't leave you here all by yer lonesome, lol! It's pretty quiet around here today, isn't it? I've had a busy day with church and James' soccer. I am fussing around in the kitchen getting dinner going and baking some lemon shortbread for a church gathering tonight. Plus, I started some laundry...no wonder the day has zoomed by. Your weather sounds great! We've had sun, but it's still pretty chilly...haven't felt like walking to the park, but Leigh has been playing out in the backyard alot.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
  • Katy--the wind had a chill to it today, but it was beautiful yesterday...short-sleeved weather. Lemon shortbread sounds good. gotta go it's Dominic's bath time...
  • ARGH!!!!! I just lost my freaking long a$$ post!!! Stupid computer!

Okay, sorry ladies but I will have to start over tomorrow! I can't believe I didn't think to copy it first, ugh!

Have a good evening...maybe this one will take!

P.S....go figure the little post took! Okay, I'll try tomorrow ladies...
  • just popping in to see how every one is doing......

we went out and took the kids to the BIG mall today. we did a lot of walking and we all had a blast! we got some dinner, came home, got the kids to bed and went to help Brandon with his Valentine's for school, but realized the ones that he got didn't have envelopes with them. So, Tommy is going to find him some that have envelopes with them and he will either send them both OR he will just use the envelopes and we will let Logan send the other ones out.

we never did get a babysitter.......so we stayed in and played the Wii after the kids went to bed. we are actually about to play it again here shortly. Our neighbor might come over and play as well.

my eating is getting better and I am starting to not notice it so much while eating, but occasionally I do get the reminder of it being in there.
  • Hello...

Well, I tried to post last night and that didn't work and I am feeling pooped this morning. Will try to get back later and do indies. Hoping after I take Cambrie to preschool to come home and get a nap in. Feeling better, but not. Not sure if I should call the doc or not...

Since I changed my WI to Saturday I went with that which was 181 and guess what the scale said today? 178.6...got on them three times to make sure I was seeing them right. I knew I would be down some since being sick but I didn't think it would be that much. Had been bouncing up and down from 184 to 182 for the last couple, maybe 3 weeks now so this is good. Hoping I can keep it at that, or lower come Saturday's WI. Not gotten any exercise in since Thursday.

Anywho...hoping everyone has a good day, be back later.
  • just thought I would pop in to see how every one is doing....

I am eating some soup, and then I will head out to the kitchen to make some cookies. not sure what kind I am going to make, but I am sure that I will make two different kinds.

I am also going to go and do some laundry as well. oh yeah, I stepped on the scale this morning, and I am at 225.2!
  • Pretty quiet 'round here...

JULES...glad your mom got a quick appt. Hoping all goes well. Hope Jerry had a great BD. A late HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him! Sounds like you had a fun day at the park.

SUSAN...how did Gab's b-ball go? She is going to love it I bet!

TAMMY...hoping you had a fun weekend of shopping and wedding planning.

SUE...hoping all is well with you and yours.

FRANCIE, ASIA, KATHY...hoping all is well with you ladies.

KATY...lemon shortbread sounds so good...I am starving over here of course so it's a good thing there is nothing like that around! Sounds like you had a busy Sunday!

MINDEE...a tongue ring eh? You are a brave woman...I know I wouldn't ever do it. Guess I don't see the point in them...enlighten me please! Is it just for looks? Something to play with? Guess I am just old and never got it, lol. Bake and eat some good cookies for me! WTG on the 225!

Well, I am finally feeling better. Feel drained for sure, but I got my nap and feeling better...better than the last three days anyway. Now I am afraid DD has it...well, she is vomiting, started last night...I had the 'd' word, sorry if that is tmi. Bunch of sicko's over here. Other than that, not a lot going on with me. Getting ready to fix some dinner...hamburgers for the hubby and son, and soup for me and DD if she can keep it down. Anyway...hope everyone had a great Monday!

Hugs
  • I am back again!!!

we had a nice dinner, and yet I still haven't made any cookies! I have been meaning to make them for the past couple of days now, but I still haven't made them! oh well, there is always tomorrow!

Cristina~ Yup, a tongue ring! I don't know, but it is always something that I thought was cool and wanted to get. Plus, my mom wanted one, but my dad told her no. So, that kind of made it something more that I wanted!

I need to call and set up an appointment for us to get our pictures taken as a family, and for the kids together and then Logan and Marissa separately. I am going to try and set it up for Friday since Brandon doesn't have school.
  • It's snowing!...well, a little. It certainly seems pretty icy out there...waiting to hear if school is delayed.

No WI this week.. I weighed, and gasped in horror, then later that day started TOM. I'm not going to beat myself up about it.

Have a great day everyone!
  • Hello all...

Hoping all is well with everyone who is MIA...getting worried about you ladies. Plus, it's too quiet around here.

Nothing going on today. Watching the rugrat of course and changed the bedding and getting my laundry done. Definitely feeling better today. Good enough that I am going to take the little miss out to ride her bike and get a walk in. Supposed to be a whopping 70 here today. It has been so nice, weather wise here...too bad I've not been able to enjoy it the last few days. But of course after today the temps are supposed to drop again so...more cold, brrrr.

KATY...sorry to hear about WI/TOM and the weather. I am definitely sick of that stuff. Luckily, fingers crossed, we have seen the last of it. Of course we didn't get near as much as we did last year and I guess we needed it. Oh well, it ain't over yet I am sure. Try to enjoy your day.

MINDEE...DD had wanted a tongue ring at once...I told her NO! Not as long as she was living in my house. It passed, lol. Can't believe your mom wanted one, lol. No cookies? WHAT? Made a few yesterday for Cambrie...not from scratch, just some of those already made Valentine cookies.

Take care
  • doing my daily pop in! I scheduled our appointment for getting our pictures taken this coming Friday at 11am! It is so cool that you can book your appointment online!

I need to get out the boys' outfits and make sure that they stay clean and looking good. Then I have to figure out something for Marissa to wear, as well as what me and Tommy are going to wear!

Katy~ I am due for TOM, and I think she is going to show up some time today.

Cristina~ Yup, no cookies......I am such a slacker! I will get to them hopefully tonight! Still not sure what kind I am going to make, but I am sure that I will make two different kinds and then some muffins. Yup, my mom wanted one.......we used to live in a city where tongue rings and the such were really popular, then she moved up to farm land and wanted to get a tongue ring and who knows what else!
  • Come out, come out, wherever you are...

Nothing going on...have the rugrat down for a nap. We got some lunch and went for her bike ride, my walk and now she is out! Started whining and didn't want to take a nap but 5 mns down and not a word.

Working on the laundry and later on will try to get in a dvd or some short walks on the treadmill. Let me tell ya, after not exercising for so many days this 1 1/2 miles almost did me in. But I know I am a little weak after the last four days...glad that is over! Poor daughter has it now. Anyway...

Hoping everyone is having a good day!

• I am here! I wish I was in bed though, been dragging all day. I worked yesterday in exchange for today (Tuesday) and tomorrow off (instead of Mon/Wed off). Woke up yesterday to the schools being 2 hours late and an hour later the district calls and says there will be no school. So I had to scamble to get a sitter for Gaby.
    I did! It was a pain in the u know what though.

Jules - 60 degree weather sounds soooo nice, I am done w/ winter, I want to thaw out now! I love wagons, the R's had one and use to put all their stuff animals in it and pull it around. I am glad Dominic and your mom had a fun visit.

Mindee- MAJOR ouch to the tongue piercing. I let Rach do the nose/lip but said no to a tongue, she'll have to be 18 to do that. I kind of been dragging my heels on a nose one for myself, something dainty and cute - if that is possible. lol to the 225, good for you! Did you decide on the cookies?? I love peanut butter and oatmeal too.

Katy- lemon shortcake sounds delish, do you have a recipe? You look good at the weight you are at, really. So, I am glad you aren't being hard on yourself. I tore something that Wyonna Judd said in an article, I will have to write it down here tomorrow in regards to weighing!

Cristina - I am glad you are feeling better! And a to you too on the 178! I bet that feels good. Gabster liked the basketball clinic, a lot of the girls she knew from her school were there, so it was like a social thing happening. She'll do that for the nect 2 Saturdays and if she likes it enough I will try and get her on a team. I also have my eye on softball coming up soon. Grrrrrrr, don't want to hear you are in the 70's!! lol It must be great to get outsode and not freeze, enjoy the time for me!

Sue - Thinking of you! Hope all is well w/ your mother.

Tammy - How is WW? How is the wedding planning going? Did you get back to work?

Kathy
    - Where are you? Hope all is going ok up north, we miss you

Sassy
    - Busy packing for the move? Come and chat when you get a chance.

Francie- Hope you are feeling better from the last time you posted, we miss you too.

Hope I got everyone, if not !

I promised Gaby she wouldn't have to stay after school, I mean I paid for the Adventure Club to cover today (because I usually work) but she wimpered that she wanted me to pick her up, so I will. We have to head to Walgreens and get her Valentine cards. After that we will go home and relax for the rest of the day.
    Watched Bachelor last night and pulling for Jillian!
    Gaby has her 7th birthday this Monday so trying to figure out where we will have it, here or in Portlnad. Since the R's have been such brats I really don't even want to drag myself into town this weekend. Course I get the guilt over that. Yada, Yada.

Weighed in at 141 this morning! Ok with that , I get the feeling it will be hard to maintain 138/139.....I also need to crack down on my evening munchies, I just want to graze all night long....lol. It is horrible, so that is what I am woking on these days.

anyway, hope eveyone is having a good Tuesday! Chat more later.