FEBRUARY - one reason you will stay on your plan today..

You're on Page 4 of 14
Go to
  • Because I dont want to spend another summer fat.
  • Because I want to see the scale start moving again, so I can reach my mini goal of 260lbs by may
  • because I have to to reach my goals.
  • Thanks Numina, and you are right, it is the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. The RCMP was my goal right from the start, two years ago, when I started my lifestyle change. Hard to believe, back then I had a hard time even walking, and now I'm doing cardio and weightlifting and actually in the RCMP system!
  • Because I don't have long until Valentine's Day, and I want to look nice in the sexy little lacy thing I bought.
  • because I'm buying cute spring clothing in a 14/16 this year. and I'm going to feel great.
  • Because I want to be BEAUTIFUL inside and out.
  • Because I have a friends wedding to go to in June and look fab in a dress
  • because I'm only a few lbs away from being at the exact same weight I met my husband at!
  • I will stay on plan today because I don't have a reason to NOT stay on plan. And because tomorrow is weigh-in day and I want to see a lower number than last week!
  • Because if I don't I am eventually going to run out of tomorrows.
  • Cuz if I didn't I'd be a bit bashfull and might avoid this place...and I LOVE you guys! So I can't have that!!!
  • because I really don't see a reason why I shouldn't be on plan
  • because I want to get back to the weight I was last year and then lower.
  • Because (1) I am almost in ONEderland and (2) I have almost reached my Vday goal