FEBRUARY - one reason you will stay on your plan today..

You're on Page 11 of 14
Go to
  • Quote: I read them too

I'm staying on plan today but (I may sound a bit conceited here lol) but I am looking pretty H-O-T!!

Oh yeah and I'm officially down 100 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Absolutely amazing!!!!!
  • I will stay on plan today because I know I can
  • I will stay on plan today because I need to lose 2 pounds this week to meet my monthly goal.
  • time2lose - I definitely read the entries on this thread! Probably more often than I actually post on it, even! Haha. Often, someone else's reason will be one of mine, too--or even something that I didn't realize was one of mine.

I stayed on plan today and will continue to stay on plan tomorrow because I am GOING to bust through this plateau--no matter HOW long it takes!!
  • Because I want this soo bad
  • I will stay on plan today because I hit 80 lbs lost EXACTLY and I don't want to go up
  • I will stay on plan today because sickness is entering this house and a healthy body helps makes a healthier me! It's much easier to take care of a sick kid when you're not sick yourself!!
  • I will stay on plan today because I need to lose 2 pounds this week to meet my monthly goal. I am starting to sound like a broken record but those 2 pounds are important to me!
  • I will stay on plan today because spring and summer are right around the corner....and I still have a ways to go before I get my halle bod! :-P
  • because I am getting so close to my goal....why on earth would I quit now??
  • because I made it to ONEderland and as far as I'm concerned there is nowhere else to go but down!!!!
  • Because I feel so much better, physically and emotionally when I'm OP.
  • I will stay on-plan today because I might - just MIGHT - have finally gotten past my plateau. I'm kind of in shock, but I guess whatever I've been doing this week seems to be working. Let's hope today's weigh-in wasn't just a fluke.
  • I can't afford not to.
  • Because it occured to me that my jeans were really loose yesterday, which I attributed to having worn them two days in a row (you know how they're tighter fresh out of the dryer), but then I remembered that I had grabbed them off a hanger when I put them on... Dare I suggest I might be getting close to dropping a clothing size?

I'm thinking that's a great reason to stay O/P.