Completely losing my appetite..

• Has this happened to anybody else? I like to experiment and make new foods, but for the past few days I haven't wanted to eat at all. Not only am I not hungry, but just the thought of food sounds unpleasant . I don't understand, eating has always been my favorite past-time!

I do take Alli.. But I take the multi-vitamin every night before bedtime so I don't think I'm sick. I feel perfectly fine, and actually, very energetic.

I want to like eating again.
  • I sometimes lose my appetite from my medications - which is kind of amusing since I also take steroids, which tend to make you very hungry.

Antibiotics in particular make me lose my hunger almost completely. When I'm having the 'I'm never hungry feeling' on them - I pretty much can't make myself eat at all. I'm on a course now, and I haven't eaten in over 24 hours, and the thought of food makes me want to throw up...I tried to eat a tangerine for breakfast...lets just say that the tangerine is now outside feeding the wild animals.

I just try to eat healthy when I can get something down...eventually, the feeling will pass.
  • i feel like that sometimes but i was never on any medication. i haven't had that feeling in a while and i just started taking BC for my irregular TOM and my doc. said it would make me feel hungrier, but it hasn't. i feel fine.