Medifast or Wonderslim??? I can't decide...help

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am ready to lose some weight and I cannot decide between Medifast or Wonderslim. Are they the same programs with a cost difference? I see so many people have had success with Medifast and I'm wondering if you see the same type of results with Wonderslim.

Thanks everyone!

Wendy
  • I did Medifast for 10 months and I did lose but Wonderslim tastes much better and you don't have to order as much to get free shipping. A lot of my Medifast friends switched over to Wonderslim because of the better taste.
  • I have only been on WS for a week and have lost 6 lbs. and my weigh in is not til Monday. So about the same as MF.

I second GOAL09. The taste is waaayyy better and I got a 12 week starter kit for $500. Best I could manage with MF after the intro promo was 4 weeks for about $250. If I continue after this is gone, I'll just get another starter kit and make a few swap outs.
  • I have never heard of wonderslim.. is it just like MF, which shakes, soups, bars etc, and then a lean and green type of meal??
  • So for the most part the weight loss is the same? Thanks for your responses.

Wendy
  • I had the same dilemma and ended up going with WonderSlim... most people told me it tasted better, plus it's quite a bit cheaper.
  • Tomorrow is my "official" weigh in. I'm on graves, so it won't be until afternoon. But today I was at 176 down from 183, so yep, pretty close. In fact, if I'm down anymore tomorrow, it will be slightly better than my first time. I don't remember ever doing more than 7 lbs a week before.
  • Quote: Tomorrow is my "official" weigh in. I'm on graves, so it won't be until afternoon. But today I was at 176 down from 183, so yep, pretty close. In fact, if I'm down anymore tomorrow, it will be slightly better than my first time. I don't remember ever doing more than 7 lbs a week before.
    congrats!
  • WOW....that's great. Congrats!!
  • That's it. The contest is over as far as I'm concerned. I just tried the WS oatmeal. I LIKED IT!!!!

I've been dreading this one. I HATE the MF oatmeal so much, I can only get it down if I make muffins. The WS oatmeal seems like real oatmeal. I like real oatmeal anyways and was deeply disappointed in MF. This stuff is pretty good.

Edited to Add: Also, the C of Tom and C of Chick are waaayyy better too. I still have a bunch of C of T and Broc. left over.
  • But ... see... you don't HAVE to eat the oatmeal. None of the Medifast meals are "must eats". You can pick & choose. I hated the oatmeal too, & I'm not into "recipes" and cooking & all that, so making "oatmeal cookies" or muffins just didn't even appeal to me. So I sent the oatmeals back & traded them for soups & bars.

You can do that, ya know. Trade in, I mean.
  • Quote: So I sent the oatmeals back & traded them for soups & bars.

You can do that, ya know. Trade in, I mean.

Blasts!!! We can trade in what we don't want?

I had no idea....until now
  • this from a diet review:

Quote:
    Editor's Conclusion: Consider Medifast First

On it's own, Wonderslim offers fast weight loss with a relatively simple diet plan. At less than $7 per day, it's also one of the most affordable meal replacement diets on the market.

However when you compare it to Medifast - a similar meal replacement diet, Wonderslim falls short. Medifast offers a greater variety of meals to choose from, more online support tools, a free week of food, physician-recommendations and specialized programs for diabetics.

The only real reason to choose Wonderslim over Medifast would perhaps be price (however, Medifast is less than $9 per day so the price difference really isn't that great).

Diet Direct does offer a fairly clear website and it's easy to order Wonderslim starter kits as well as diet supplements, patches and miscellaneous Wonderslim entrees.

Bottom Line: While Wonderslim does deliver fast weight loss, it seems more like a poor man's version of Medifast.
  • The least expensive box of Medifast is $15.50. At 5 meals per day its $11.07 per day.
    Wonderslim is $9.99 per box. This comes out to $7.14 per day

This does not include any discounts. You have to be a Beslim member of Medifast for a few months before you can get the 12% discount.
    Free shipping after $200 net

Wonderslim however, has free shipping over $79. You receive a 10% discount at $99 and 15% discount at $399. This is with no monthy commitment. As far as taste, I haven't tried yet, but it has good reviews.
    The variety seems to be about the same. Medifast offers interchangable bars..up to 5 per day which Wonderslim doesn't offer.

I've decided to give Wonderslim a try. I don't mind saving money at all and be considered doing the poor mans version
  • I think you can sign up to use the medifast community which has awesome tracking tools even if you don't order from them. I had signed up before I ordered anyway. You can put your WS/NLS foods in as private foods to track there.

I have not tried the daily plate so I can not compare. MF is free.
    EDIT: And you don't have to post on the boards and you can ignore any pm's. just use the My Plan area.