Daily Treadmill Workouts

You're on Page 6 of 20
Go to
  • i feel like i may have finally figured out the secret to life. well, maybe not life, but to running.
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165186
  • Haven't been on the computer much lately, so here's what I did this weekend. Saturday did Shred dvd, Sunday 20 minutes pilates 35 minutes treadmill, and today I did the Shred and 20 minutes buns and thighs.

Welcome fat pants and sws19!

Mercee-great job on the weight loss!
  • Hi everyone,
    Did Jillian Michaels this morning but have had a bad migraine all day and just feel totally wiped out - won't run tonight. Oh well, at least I did something this morning!

~Choirgirl~
  • Fat Pants-- feel free to PM me whenever you're curious!

I was unexpectedly busy with errands this monday afternoon so I only was able to do about 60 minutes on the treadmill. I felt kinda guilty so I upped the speed from 4.4 mph to 4.5 mph

I'll get back to doing pilates with my treadmill routine tmr!
  • got home too late and shin splints out of control so no exercise yesterday. and have dinner plans and then drinks so none tonight either.
    sigh.

teawithsunshine: only 60 mins? how long do you usually do?
  • Morning all!!

I didn't get to workout last night, but I will get back to it tonight. Have a great day all.
  • 80 minutes treadmill.

Choir- are you doing the Shred dvd?
  • 40 min speed walk this morning.

28 min running on treadmill tonight. yay!

Dream: Yeah, Jillian Michaels 30-day shred Level 2 :-)

~Choirgirl~
  • I did my pilates for the abs today.
    Later, I did 45 minutes on the treadmill at 4.5 mph.

*I generally do 45 minutes but I try to shake my routine and do more on some days... I also plan on increasing speed and aerobic length of time on the treadmill soon from 45 minutes to 50 minutes. Probably in a week or two.
  • nothing this morning.

28 min running on treadmill tonight. My shin hurts so much though!! :-(

~Choirgirl~
  • I did my pilates for the buns & thighs dvd today and then I did 45 minutes on the treadmill at 4.5 mph
  • Howdy everyone!

Wow, look at how much we all exercise..I think this is great!

Tuesday I just did a light workout on the crosstrainer for 40 minutes.

Wednesday was kind of a weird day. I had to do a fasting blood test in the morning, and felt awful the rest of the day, even after I was allowed to eat again. Bleh. Hubby and I went for a 30 minute walk in the evening though, so it wasn't a total loss. I have GOT to run today!
  • Morning All!!

Great job working out!! Tonight I plan to workout as soon as I get home. Have a great day all.
  • I was surprised as just how HARD I felt my abs when I was workin’ out on my abs pilates dvd earlier today just by advancing several exercises…

Also did a GREAT walk on the treadmill for a bit over an hour at 4.5 mph!!

Lady, take a bow!
  • Wow, awesome work on the treadmill, tea! You are walking faster than I'm running..lol!

I did Week 2/Day 2 of C25k yesterday (30 minutes). It was definitely easier than Day 1, which is encouraging. I'm already nervous about running for 3 minutes straight next week, so hopefully I'll really see an improvement with Day 3 tomorrow!