20.6 pounds lighter!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Just weighed in this morning and I'm at 20.6 pounds lost! YES! what a mile stone! every day my goal seems more and more attainable- like it's really not hopeless! thank you guys fro your words of encouragement!
  • Felicidas , Today I reach 18.8 , waiting to see a 20s

keep the good work
  • What a fantastic start!
  • Congrats! Yay for You!
  • Awesome!
  • Yay!! way to go!!!
  • YAY, OMG SO PROUD OF YOU. We're pretty much going to attain our goals probably within the same month (i hope, because that would be totally awesome). Are you going to post before and after pictures ever, or have you already that I missed? Because I would love to see when you do

You're awesome.
  • Quote: every day my goal seems more and more attainable- like it's really not hopeless!

omg of course it's attainable!! You're off to a great start! Congratulations
  • No I haven't been able to post pics yet! it wont let me! it says I haven't been a member long enough *huphhhh* but I think by next week I will have been a member for 30 days officially so I can add my ticker and post pics! YAY!
  • I can't wait.
  • I jut realized we are both in our 280's YEAH! we rock !!!!!!!! it feels so good to be getting further and further away from that god awfull 300 number!
  • I know right!!!!! ahahah I can't wait until I can exercise again blerg it's hard to type out the excitement I feel. lol
  • HAHA I totally understand I havent exercised since I burned the **** outta my hand! doctors says I can't let it get sweaty or touch things with germs on it- ( I got an infection from the burn) But I too can't wait untill I'm all healed and can exercise again! although I'm loving he fact that I'm still losing and haven't exercised! Thats so funny that were losing at abotu the same rate! I think you started before me so your 5 lbs ahead but we will probably both get to Goal at the same time pretty much!
  • Yeh, lol it is kind of nice that I'm still losing the lbs... But I mean... I could be losing the lbs a lot faster with exercise, and not only that, the inches would most likely be coming off a lot faster too. The thing I hate most is that, I was in the habit of exercising EVERY DAY. And now that the habit is broken, I have to restart. And also rebuild the amount of time I could probably exercise for. Also, I can't wait to start bollywood dancing again. I want to learn it so bad, not because I'll ever use it, but because it's just really fun!!!!!!