Sexytime in 2009..keepin tabs

You're on Page 2 of 26
Go to
  • Today was "food day" at work and I... sucked it up big time. I did it conscously though because I haven't done anything like this in weeks! I had meat balls, and 7 layer salad, a small peice of a brownie (too rich) a piece of pizza.. ugh! It sucks but I'm almost glad I did it. I'd rather do it here where in an hour the food is out of sight and out of mind instead of buying this kinda crap at my house and eating it for days. I'm boxing tonight too so maybe I'll get there a little early and hit the treadmill first. It may have just been the junk food I needed to let my body release some stubborn weight. Ok thats probably getting a little too optimistic, lol.
  • kelli - Yay on the skinny jeans, hey I would definitely take inches even if I wasnt losing lbs lol. I get your point. I know exactly what you mean about tan fat lol. I've been using the dove tanning lotion. The one that grdually gives you a tan after a week. Its phenomenal... smells amazing. Makes me want to eat my own arm after I put it on lol. Smells like pineapple and coconut. I used to do martial arts and loved it! You work so hard especially when sparring so I imagine boxing would be an awesome workout. Food day at work? Who thought up that horrifically terrible idea?

BLCarter - I got hips and a ghetto booty too lol I can relate. 60 minutes of abs? Your a rockstar...

Well ladies I ran my arse off on Monday, took Tuesday off and rocked out at ballet last night. Today my calves are KILLING but I will run tonight... I'm an addict thats what I do lol. Guess there are worse things to be addicted to. I too have been tanning, the lotion way though lol. Its funny I was getting dressed this morning and saw my abs in the mirror, they look pretty good when their tan lol. Even my husband has noticed. High five for sexy tan flab jk.
  • Ok so yesterday I did 50 min of the 60 minute tae bo. and then unplanned last night after watching my friend charlie we went out dancing for like 3 hours and boy was I burning it up and SWEATING!! kind of gross but I didnt care. Needless to say I am going dancing again tonight and I'm kind of hungover today so not quite sure if I am going to get my tae bo in.

Stephanie- sometimes I like my butt and sometimes I dont...but I have to say it is one of my best ASSets lol and its not jiggly so thats good. Someoe the other day at work even told me my butt looked smaller...i was soo excited!! hope the rest of me looks smaller too hehe
  • blcarter - I would rather have a big butt than the alternative... flat butt. Ever seen a flat butt girl? My husband thinks I have a great behind but you know us girls we are always too hard on ourselves. Dancing is awesome for a workout, I wish I could just go dancing 5 times a week lol.

As for me...

I am so bummed. I think I pulled my right calf muscle at ballet on Weds. We were doing a lot of work up on our toes and I muist have overflexxed lol. Running last night just did not happen. I was an absolute ANGEL eating wise and will continue that trend today just to help make up for some of that lost time at the gym. I am going to make it there tonight. I have to shoot gymnastics on Saturday then date night with the husband so if I don't go tonight it will be Sunday before I know it. I think I will do some strength training on my arms and abs...
  • Not only was it food day yesterday its breakfast day today! Ugh they are trying to make me sabotage my diet. Not only that but its month end so its super busy and most of us don't get a chance to eat lunch so they brought in sausage and cheese.. 7 layer dip, ugh they're killing me. I ate my salad and my LC pizza but I still managed to make room for a little 7 layer dip, hey its mostly veggies!

Steph- Sorry about your leg! try doing some really slow calf raises, if you did just overstretch it it will keep it from balling up really bad. I did that a lot throwing in college. Another good thing is standing against the wall with your heels on the floor and elevating the "toe end" , haha, of your foot. It's a really good stretch through your calf.

bl- i'm jealous of all your dancing endeavors these days. I used to go to the club back in college and get sweaty crazy but I just don't go to places like that anymore- or go out really unless my college friends come in town. I need some friends! Are you still doin SB? I thought about doing that for awhile or at least monitoring my carbs and stuff for a little bit. I LOVE LOVE LOVE bread and I think its sabotaging me.

I went boxing last night and with the food day I really didn't get my fruits and veggies in like normal. I thought I was absolutely going to DIE during the workout. I felt sluggish and sloshy and was even seeing spots at one point. The instructor (the one that calls everyone baby) asked me how the class was on Monday and I told him to step it up a bit, then I felt like crud. I swear if I hadn't said that I would have walked out the door mid-class but I felt like I couldn't since I had told him to pick it up, I didn't want him to think I couldn't hang! I'm not sure if I'm going to work out today or not if I stay home for awhile and do some laundry I'll probably hop on the treadmill for an hour or so.
  • yeah I am still doing south beach! I couldn't tell you the last time I ate bread. Although I did have a baked potato for the first time the other day because I was going out drinking and needed something in my system. I didn't technically work out this weekend because I wasn't home BUT I had some major sexytime AND lots of dancing...all I can say is that I am sore Gonna try and get my workout in today now that all the crazy fun is over
  • I didn't work out either but I bartended/waitressed 19 hrs on Sat and 9 hrs on Sunday. I didn't eat the best though. I got invited to Cabo in June and my goal is to be at overall goal by then, which is completely realistic IMO. I think I may start SB, I need to go grocery shopping anyway and calorie counting has completely lost its flair. I am going to look at another car today so no boxing just the gym I'm hoping I can get some quality time with the treadmill. I'm just so exhausted from the wknd.
  • Ok so I totally didn't work out yesterday....my bad...but I did stay OP eating wise! I'm definitely doing my 60 minutes ultimate abs today though! Then hopefully I can actually go tanning or something before work. We will see though. I really just wish I was at goal already lol and lookin hot!
  • Ok I totally kicked butt at the ultimate abs video today, it seemed much easier to do. I think starting next monday I am going to switch it to the ultimate butt one! Phew now I just need to stay on course for the WHOLE week! Kick my butt will ya
  • I've got a pretty insane week and I'm stressin over money cause I'm buying a new car and its COMPLETELY emptying my bank account. But it will not keep me from going boxing tonight. I have to go put a check down to hold the car so it doesn't get sold before monday when I get my money from the loan. I went and looked at it last night and did about 5 loads of laundry and cleaned my house. needless to say I did not work out but I had to use the dryer on the 5th floor because someone rude left their clothes in the dryer on my floor ALL night. So by the time I went up and down the stairs 10 times I was pretty tired lol.

I haven't done my shred in awhile I feel like I'm constantly chasing myself in a circle. I think once I get this car thing paid for and I'm not out car shopping 2 times a week it'll really help. congrats again carter on losing all those inches btw and as inspired by you as soon as I go grocery shopping I'm startin SB. I just found out that some reports are going to be delayd today so that will give me plenty of time to read up on exactly how it works! yay me.
  • yay us girlfriend! We are rockin it out now if only I can catch up with you
  • I weighed today and I'm down 3 lbs! Yay me I think that pretty much made my decision of whether or not to go boxing again tonight to a total YES! My boxing instructor on Tuesdays is a lady and I absolutely LOVE her. She's starting a belly dancing class every sunday at 4 starting the 15th and if I have the money I'm TOTALLY doing it. I'm not sure if I'll like it but I'm willing to do anything this woman teaches, she's an absolute machine!

Boxing last night really wore me out more than normal. I don't know if it was because I worked so much this weekend and am lacking sleep, TOM, I'm just a weakling, lol.. I have no idea but I was WIPED OUT.

I did a lot of reading on SB and I'm totally pumped to start it. I tried starting it today but i just don't have enough foods in my house that are good for phase 1.. well quite frankly I just don't have any food.
  • yeah I feel ya! I totally need to go grocery shopping...all I have left are a couple of eggs and some veggie bacon haha not much to choose from which means I will have to eat at work again.
  • wow i was reading this thread and you guys all ROCK! seriously, i dont know how you can work out so much... i'm trying! but even though i'm stating to enjoy it- it still kind of sucks!

i read the posts from a couple days ago and i'm totally with you guys- if i could just do out dancing 5 times a week i would LOVE exercise! because when i do it i do it all out! hahaha

anyway, you guys are awesome- love this thread!
  • well you can definitely join in!! I need to get up and work out RIGHT NOW and then post what I did