Celebrity Crushes

You're on Page 4 of 7
Go to
  • Quote: I just started watching Dexter. Michael C. Hall (I can't believe he married that stick of a woman )

His body is out..of...this...world.
    I so have to agree with you, I got addicted to dexter in the first series and OMG, even for a friendly seriel killer he is hot...
  • Angelina

'Civil union' here I come!

Gerard

I'm going to have at least one of his babies. Seriously.

For the Rob fans, I agree that he is uber hot but Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen) is my #1 Twilight baby!
  • Quote: joaquin phoenix!

I love him in: Signs, The Village, and Ladder 49.
    So maybe I also love the strong but sensitive guys he portrays.
    Even though his character in Gladiator was such a punk, I wanted to rape him.
  • Megan- we can haz hot hugh laurie time naow?

• oooooh I totally agree about Gerard Butler too!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • i LOVE Hugh Laurie. LOVE him.

ok, and this is weird, but in Gladiator, i thought Joaquin Phoenix's character was hot mostly because he wanted to have sex with his sister. i mean if they were ACTUALLY brother and sister that would be gross, but they are actors. suck it up and have sex. creepy? yes i am.

here's another one: Christopher Meloni from Law and Order: SVU. he's so angry!!

• hugh is such a hottie!!
  • I love Hugh too, but even though I'm straight I have a strange thing for Lindsay Lohan too just like someone else here, she's just so unbelievably pretty :/ Oh and I like Johnny Depp, especially in the Libertine.
  • crush
    Justin Timberlake is my ultimate crush!! I love him. He has been my crush since I was a senior in high school, which has been like 10 years.
  • umm Patrick Dempsey!! mmmm man candy
  • Gordon Ramsey (Weird, I know... but he's such an ***! LOL)
    Joaquin Phoenix
    Jeffrey Dean Morgan (holy crap I would DIE an go to heaven!)

and Angelina Jolie and Pink
  • haha apart form Michael C Hall as I posted earlier I decided to chat at work about this and I thought - Will Smith, gotta be the ears, dunno why, at work all the girls have a "shudnt but would" wierd celebrity crushes and mine is defo Gordon Ramsey I think its the attitude.

Also my Girl crush in the totally straight way is Angelina Jolie, I think it's because she is so tough and very hot, If I could sculpt my body into any shape it would match hers, I guess she is more my Idol

• at the risk of sounding extremely juvenile...
    brody jenner! i'll admit, i'm a closet "hills" fan and have even been known to watch an episode or two of "bromance." he just seems so nice and all-american (although off-camera he's probably a d-bag).

aside from him, jason bateman and michael ian black.
  • Bahaha this thread is making me drool I used to watch even stevens too! It was so funny, and now Shia is so hot *drool*
  • This is the best thread ever!!! LOL