pole workout is it worth the price

• I've been wanting to try a pole workout but am afraid I wouldn't be able to do it, plus the expense of buying one before being able to try it also worries me. Wondering if anyone has tried this and if so was it hard to learn but most of all is it worth the price?
  • What exactly is a pole workout? I haven't heard of that one.
  • I would have some problems explaining the pole in my living room!
  • Actually it is a stripper pole, they were quite popular a few years ago atleast with celebrities.
    They are removable so they wouldn't have to stay up when not working with it at least that is what I have read.
    It would definitely be a conversation starter if it was left in living room. lol
  • looks totally fun. i would put it up in my basement. pretty costly, though. that is the bummer.
  • I've heard it is great for core, balance and flexibility

Usually you dont have to buy the pole, you go take a class at a studio where they have a pole.

Unless you want a pole, in which case basement and living room isnt typically where it goes.
  • My one friend did it and says the only time she has had muscle definition in her arms was when she did pole workouts. I know a lot of places don't have the classes available. Sometimes getting a removable pole is all one can do.