medifast vs. wonderslim vs. new lifestyle?

• Another thread I started in the Medifast folder got a bit sidetracked with this tangent; I thought I'd start a thread devoted specifically to this question --

Does anyone have any good comparisons (or knowledge) of all 3 products?

Any input would be appreciated
  • And to carry over one comparison chart I did find on the NL site...

3fatchicks.com /forum/showpost.php?p=2551639&postcount=16 <-- sorry, i don't have enough posts to have links or images yet, remove the extra space
  • I made up my mind and went with Wonderslim - it's the cheapest of all three (and the same products as NLD)
  • Good choice! It is the same product as Nutrimed which is sold by doctors. It tastes MUCH better than Medifast and not all that soy!

http://www.newlifestylediet.com/docs...estigation.pdf
  • Is wonderslim soy-based? I've emailed the company, but haven't heard back yet. I know, for example, that their chicken fajita meals are soy protein. For some reason, I'm having trouble pulling up the shake info.
  • The first ingredient in the Cheesesteak pasta is Soy Protein Concentrate so I would look at it on a product by product basis.

I did not see any soy listed outside of a common emulsifier, soy lecithin, in the shake ingredients.
  • Thank you. That's what I read, too, and went ahead an ordered it.