Whoa, I wish I was at goal right now....

• MTV?!?!?

Man I wish I was at goal right now, that would be awesome to be on tv
  • Call me old, but what's MTV doing that you want to be on it?
  • That would be cool....lol
  • Quote: Call me old, but what's MTV doing that you want to be on it?
    They are looking for young adults who have lost a bunch of weight for their True life series..
  • I was watching this evening... the only thing I can think of is they were doing a follow up with all these "True Life" stars, there were a couple of people on there that had had gastric bypass surgery in 2004. They had both been successful. Other than that, I don't know what else came on MTV that might have triggered it.
  • Oh snap I was right
  • Quote: They are looking for young adults who have lost a bunch of weight for their True life series..
    That's cool It would be neat to literally shout to the world (of cable) that you've lost all this weight and how you did it and all that
  • Yeh, I was thinking the same thing... DAMNIT. Lol
  • I was thinking too bad I'm not like 10 years younger....oh and at goal.
  • I wish that announcement posted 3 years ago.... that was definitely me.
  • I feel like an old crotchety 30 something because I saw that and said "wow, who'd want to be on MTV? There is no way you could convince me to do that"
  • I told my friend who has an amazing story. The lady called her. This is the message she sent me:
    "[she asked]TONS of stuff.

Like if I was depressed, how much weight I lost, how does it affect my life, do I have a boyfriend, do I have friends, do I think about surgery. etc.

She seemed interested but not like she could make a show out of it.

OH WELL"