Losers and Friends - Jan 12 - Jan 18

You're on Page 2 of 9
Go to
  • Hey Guys!

Just wanted to check in and say hello! Hope everything is going well today! I got my new batteries for my scale and weighed in. I will update my ticker now. I wasn’t that upset… it was god toknow the Wii Fit is close to true, even on carpet.

Officially started WW today and am feeling great. I am doing their 8-week exercise routine too, which starts off today with 30 minute walk and 10 jumping jacks. I can’t wait!

For my walk I will be walking up to the post office to drop off mail and will stop in the library to get a card. We have this awesome downtown. I grew up here, and it’s even better now.

Well, hope you’re having a POP day!
  • I am sooo jealous that it is nice enough for you to even walk outside Amy! Lucky! Good luck with WW!
  • I don't know if Jersey weather is anything to be jealous about... it's warm one day cold the next. Everyone is constantly sick because of it.

It is nice being able to walk in a sweatshirt and down vest though.

I have to go out tonight to celebrate my older brother's birthday today. Is it wrong to just NOT want to go??

Well, off to shower and primp!

Ta-ta for now!
  • Jersey Amy, You can follow plan even when you are out and about. Just be sure to not start out too hungry, and to try to make good choices. It is all about fitting a healthy life style into your life, not about stopping having a life.

Katie, Hope that other pounds join that first one very soon.

Joni, They say moderate drinkers live longer than those who totally abstain. So perhaps it was a medicinal beer....

I was POP for an entire weekend! I was so tempted, but managed to behave. I also worked out extra hard with two killer spin classes.
  • i just bought 2 coach purses off of ebay. dh is gonna kill me! oops. i really liked both. maybe once i get them, i'll pick one and re-sell the other and make some $$. ooops.
    but the good news is the 2 purses only came to $205.50 and that was including shipping on both! one is brand new and the other looks brand new.

early bday gift? i think so! (still feel a bit guilty!)
  • Oh, Jillian....you crack me up
  • Quote:
    Officially started WW today and am feeling great. I am doing their 8-week exercise routine too...
    What's this and where can I find it??
  • Happy Monday!!

Nicole - I hope you empty out some beds tomorrow!! Did y'all ever come up with a Facebook team name (or whatever)?? I'm doing a "live" challenge with a girlfriend of mine and our team name is Flab-U-Less! This challenge goes until May 16....and it's got a $500 prize to the winning 2-member team and $100 to the top losing contestant. I'd be happy just losing a significant amount of weight..the money would just be icing on the celery stick!

BarbaraB - you are my hero in the weight loss department...and to know that I am now spinning gives me hope that someday I will get to goal!! I just got home from spin and it wears me down....sweat sweat and more sweat....

Jillian - I'm a Coach purse gal myself....but they were gifts and they are older, but I still love them. So, if you shop on EBay, how can you be sure they aren't faux coach??? My friend's husband brought back some amazing knock offs from China.....next time he goes, I'm putting in my order!

Katie - do you still have your daycare business too???

Good luck to all you takeoffers...I did find myself buying some oranges tonight...I am definitely a carb addict. I'm staying at 1200 calories, but I'm lacking in the fruits and veggies department. I did buy some V8 and had some of that to count towards my veggie intake. I forgot how much I like that stuff......

Kimphin - wowwwwwwww...you are 7 lbs into the challenge already. You go girl! Are you doing WW??
  • Quote:

Jillian - I'm a Coach purse gal myself....but they were gifts and they are older, but I still love them. So, if you shop on EBay, how can you be sure they aren't faux coach??? My friend's husband brought back some amazing knock offs from China.....next time he goes, I'm putting in my order!

i've been looking at lots of them on ebay for awhile now..comparing things, etc. and the auctions i won are from sellers stating they are authentic and have receipts, original tags, etc. so i'm hoping they are what they say. otherwise, i'm sure i can take something up with ebay/paypal about it.

here are the pics--

the green one is my fave.
  • Hey guys!

Jillian- I too buy Coach bags on eBay. I actually got my Christmas present from on there. Mine was a $500 bag for $250. Not too bad. I only buy from those stating 100% guaranteed authentic. That way if they're not I can get my money back. I can tell the fakes and the real. It's not that bad really... if you want I can share my secrets!

Kimberly- It was in WW magazine this month. I recommend getting the subscription, or at least this one. If you can't/don't get it, let me know and I'll scan it somehow.

I didn't end up going out tonight for my brother's bday. I have no $$!! I hate saying that, but I would end up buying drinks for Ian and my other siblings, and would be out at least $30. I literally can't afford that! Poor college student here!!

Just watched last weeks Dietribe! GOod show, am looking forward to tonights!

Just a heads up... I am sure many of you know this, but for those of you who dont. When you eat a frozen dinner, after heating, take it out of the packaging and put it on a realy plate. It's a bigger portion than you would think! It also works for FF Pudding CupS! I added 1/4 cup of dried cranberries (2 points!) to my Rice pudding and put it in a bowl, it was a considerable amount! TRICK YOUR BRAIN!!!

Ta!
  • Hi everyone! It has been a long time since I posted on this website. My schedule has finally slowed down for a few weeks, so my goal is to get back on track before things get crazy again.

I hope that everyone enjoyed the holiday and that you were all able to take some time to relax, have fun, and enjoy your time with friends and family. I didn't do anything during my break except for go to they gym and go Christmas shopping!

Jillian-- I love the purses! I have several of them that I use all the time. I have always gotten them as a birthday or a christmas gift from my mom.

Talk to everyone tomorrow!

Heather
  • Ok, I didn't do perfect, but I did not do BAD. I did bad as far as LAWL, but not as far as healthy living, know what I mean? Oh well...tomorrow is another day.

DH wants me to be team mom on t-ball (he is the manager) but I don't wanna. Has anyone done anything like that before? Just seems like too much work since I have 3 kids under 5. It also seems like a good way for me to get annoyed with DH for giving me orders. I hate authority! Maybe I am being lazy.

I do not know that LAWL is right for me right now. I am gonna have to marinate on it a bit.
  • you're sooo not being lazy. if you already know you don't really want to do it, i say listen to you gut. you have enough on your plate, and an over extended mama is not a good thing just my two cents though....maybe i'm kinda lazy about that kind of stuff too
    XOXo
  • It's day one on program for me! I just arrived at work and so far so good! Here's what I have had so far
    1 whole egg with 1/4 cup of egg whites, scrambled
    32 oz water
    Coffee with sweetener and fat free creamer(this may be a big no no but hopefully my only coffee today)
    Sipping away on my take off juice
    Have packed up some chicken, celery and broccoli for lunch!
  • Ok I have to go get the twins dressed for school and feed everyone but I had to come and post that even though I have not been really LAWLing I have been trying and I got on the scale and wasdown from 200 to 195.5. Woohoo! Isn't that 4.5 lbs? I haven't been drinking my water like I should so I think some of this might actually be fat. We'll see.

Nicole, my hubby wants me to do it because he knows he can nag me and I will eventually do it, whereas he cannot nag a strange woman. I hate sports. He is trying to bribe me with a jersey that says "Marbear" on the back.

Thanks ladies!