LAWL Menu Plan Drop Sequence

You're on Page 4 of 9
Go to
  • I have started out on plan 3 and they said to stick with it for 4 weeks and then move down to plan 2. I am still nursing but not the primary source of nurishment for my child. I can do everything but the takeoffs..
  • 2 tbso of reduced fat or all natural nut butters.

1 oz nuts any variety unsalted

each counts as one protein
  • Quote: 2 tbso of reduced fat or all natural nut butters.

1 oz nuts any variety unsalted

each counts as one protein

don't nuts count as FATS?

On my plan, it says under FATS: NUTS, unsalted = 10
  • I guess that maybe one way the plans vary I started plan 3 and it list both as proteins.
  • Oh ok you see i'm with the colored plan. I have never seen the content of the numbered plans. they must vary like you said

Do you have a copy of your plan (menu) you could send me? I would be intersted to see what varies from numbered to coloured plans..
  • Take off 2 plan
    Hi, where could I find the Take off 2 post and guidelines? Deb
  • In Need Of Help With What Menu Plan To Be On
    Hi, I need help figuring out which of the COLORED plans I need to be on, I was on program along time ago and lost 98lbs after my first child. I have just had my second child and want to go back on program but I am not sure if I should be on Red 1 or Red or purple. I will NOT be doing la lites at this time. I am 5"6, female, 207.6 lbs and want to lose 35 lbs. If anyone out there has the worksheet and can work out for me which colored plan i should be on with and without lites PLEASE let me know.
  • do you have access to the work sheet to work out which colored plan a person should be on? because im trying to start back on program and am not sure which plan i should be on, im 5"6 female 207.6 lbs
  • Hi Andreamarie, can you help me? i lost 98lbs on program along time ago and im trying to start back up because I had a baby two months ago but I think i am on the wrong program, I have Red1, Red and purple diaries and menu plan kits and I started myself on RED but im feeling kinda funny (light headed) im not sure if its just because im just starting program again or if it's because im supposed to be on red 1. I am NOT on la lite bars at this time, I am 5"6, female, and 207.6 lbs and I want to lose 35 lbs. Can you tell me which color I should be on right now with and without lites and when i should drop??? i hope you message me back.
  • Hey
    I know what plan I need to be on but was hoping to gather a list of foods that are included in the Free to Live book - all I have is the Express book, which is limited foods for 4 weeks.
  • Anyone Has the LAWL Stuff
    Would love any documents forwarded to me. Haven't made ten posts yet, so cannot pm.
    dlcrosson
    at
    earthlink.
    net
  • I lost it
    I lost a lot following LAWL plan - all stores closed here as with many other places and I no longer have any of my materials. Can't wait to get restarted.
  • I am starting up again. It's been years since I have done this, so I am very green. What sounds the easiest to understand is the drop sequence plan. I would be on plan 2. Is here a list somewhat the explains what a dairy is and how much is 2, what is considered a starch and how much is 3?, etc. Luna bars I understand are LA Lite substitutes, so that means I can have 2 bars a day? Thanks for your help.
    Diane
  • You can get a lot of material on eBay...
  • I have used the colored plans before to loose, but would like to try the numberd ones this time around. I know which one I should be on (3 without lites) but wondered if serving sizes were the same from colored to numbers. I saw above where someone talked about the change in protein, but could not find any information on the other food types.