LAWL Menu Plan Drop Sequence

You're on Page 2 of 9
Go to
  • The protein ounces are 4 ounces cooked for lean proteins (white meat chicken, tuna, lean fish) ; 3 oz. for lean sirloin, fatty fish

If you work out less than 5 hours per week arobically then this is the plan that you would follow.
  • If anyone has it, can you please post the female menu drop sequence for the colored plans?
  • Quote: If anyone has it, can you please post the female menu drop sequence for the colored plans?

There wasn't an actual drop sequence for that, it was done with a worksheet that you added certain amounts to the lowest weight that LA could take you until you got to your current weight and then whatever "color" you were in at that point would be your plan and it dropped based on the worksheet.
  • Thanks for the protein info Andrea - I think I can make the change pretty easily now.
  • Quote: There wasn't an actual drop sequence for that, it was done with a worksheet that you added certain amounts to the lowest weight that LA could take you until you got to your current weight and then whatever "color" you were in at that point would be your plan and it dropped based on the worksheet.
    Ok, thanks.
  • thanks for the exercise info, much appreciated
  • I understand that there is an "express" menu for the first 4 weeks on plan...what is the difference? I just have the free to live book, so wondering what in there may be restricted initially.
  • Quote: If anyone has it, can you please post the female menu drop sequence for the colored plans?
    Healthy Females 18-65 years

Ideal Weight + 10 = GREEN
    Ideal Weight + 25 = Gold
    Ideal Weight + 60 = Purple
    Ideal Weight + 80 = RED
    Ideal Weight + 100 = RED 1

This is not what you want your "ideal" weight to be, this is what the charts told us. For instance 5'6 = 130, up 3 lbs. for ever inch and down 3 lbs. for every inch.
  • Quote: Healthy Females 18-65 years

Ideal Weight + 10 = GREEN
    Ideal Weight + 25 = Gold
    Ideal Weight + 60 = Purple
    Ideal Weight + 80 = RED
    Ideal Weight + 100 = RED 1

This is not what you want your "ideal" weight to be, this is what the charts told us. For instance 5'6 = 130, up 3 lbs. for ever inch and down 3 lbs. for every inch.

Great info! Thanks!
  • Hi AndreaMarie
    I saw you LAWL post and on one of them you said some was to long to type. do you ahve the rest of the docs? I too am not wealthy enought to buy it, so if you have I would appreciate any help.
    THANKS for your posts.........
  • Kim,
    I couldnt find that type, but bought Snickers Marathon protein bars...chocolate nut i think. They have a lot of protein (15g?) but 220 calories. Are these ok?

Thanks!
  • I currently have the red menu plan kit- 5'4, 220 lbs, looking to lose 70-85 lbs. Compared to plan 3, the red plan has me eating .5 less protein, 1 less starch, 1 less dairy, and 1 less fat. I found that, no matter which plan, lawl has me eating more food than I typically do. That being said, I don't think I'd be able to eat the la lites or a substitute. I'd like to start doing 20-30 minutes of cardio daily. Being that I have a lot of weight to lose, I would think that I should be using the plan that has me eating the least amount. Then again, I could always save that for a plateau. So, should I try starting with the red plan or plan 3? Also, is meat the only difference in serving sizes between the two plans? I only have the red brochure thing to go by.
  • Thank you very much Andrea, excellent information!!
  • I noticed it wasnt listed, this is the info for plan 5, I started on this plan when I did LAWL.
    4 proteins
    5 veggies
    4 fruit
    7 starches
    3 dairy
    3 fat
    2 la lites
  • I'm so glad that I found this. Do you have any info for the males yet? I want to know when to switch my husband down a plan.