Please help!!!

• I need some support. Will someone please tell me how they are staying on their diet and what they are doing.
  • HI Needtolose

I've been dieting since the 2nd week in Nov. 2002. Tried doing it on my own and lost 17lbs then gained 5-6lbs back. Then in Jan. I started a new program at my church called first place. All together i've lost 33lbs. I'm loosing around 2lbs a week. Diet is a lifestyle change all together. Program is based on exchange program, so you're eating a healthy balanced meal. When I'm hungry for sweets, I fix something lowfat and within my exchanges. You can still have some of your favorites you just need to watch how often and how much you eat. You can find out more about first place at www.firstplace.org.

good luck and hang in there
  • Hi needto lose.... I have noticed that in this forum most of us post mainly in groups. I hope you are reading all of the threads and you will see how most of us are doing it.
    Read them all and when you find a group or person you want to respond to just hit the "REPLY" and join in.
    They will all welcome you with open arrrms.

I am woorking a low carb program.
    Most in my group are on WW
    Some are making their owwn plans.
    Most plans will work... the secret is working them.