Anyone Turbo Jam anymore?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Just curious. I've done the cardio party the post 3 days. I've just started again. I haven't exercised period since the end of July so I maybe should've started with the 20 min workout but oh well. I've plugged on!
  • Hi! I'm getting ready to put my video in for
    the first time in months! We have close to the same stats... I'm 5'4.5" but as of this morning I am at 207...... We can be buds and keep each other accountabe and honest if you like!
  • I'd love that! I'm sticking to TJ right now. I might incorporate my WATP videos or my 10 minute solutions..I have a bunch.

How about we just keep in touch through this thread? Just put in the one you do like Jan 6: Cardio Party. If you are interested just keep this going.

I started again the 3rd but how about we start from today:

Jan 6: Cardio Party

7: Punch Jam Kick

8: 20 Minute Workout + Ball Exercises

9: Rest

10: 30 Day Shred Level 1 Day 1

11: 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk + Ab Jam (10 Min Standing Abs Only)

12: 30 DS L1D2 & Ab Jam

13: Rest

14: Rest

15: 30 DS L1D3 & Cardio Party (1st 30 Mins Only)

16: 30 DS L2D1 (just to try it out..WOW) & TJ 20 Min Workout

17: Turbo Sculpt & Ab Jam (10 Min Standing Abs Only)

18:

19:

20:

21:

22:

23:

24:

25:

26:

27:

28:

29:

30:

31:
  • That sounds good to me! Unfortunately.... I'm sure I have to do the Learn and Burn.... I haven't done it in months and I was just learning it then.... so do you want to copy and paste all the dates for the month to keep track of previous days or just the current date? Thanks for this... I need somebody to kick my big butt, lol!
  • This?

Jan 6: Learn and Burn

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

17:

18:

19:

20:

21:

22:

23:

24:

25:

26:

27:

28:

29:

30:

31:

Are there difficult moves??
  • Not too bad, no.
  • Ok Lynsey... here's mine today.....
    This?

Jan 6: Learn and Burn + 1.7 miles on treadmill

7: Learn and Burn

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:
  • You could also just hit edit on the post up above and put your next day there.
  • Hey guys I want to know if I can be your bud too...We all have almost the stats. I just started doing the Turbo Jam Videos again. i have a whole mess of the TJ videos but honestly been too lazy to do them but its a new year and i need to get back on track.
  • Sure, I didn't think she was here so I hadn't been updating. I'll go get my journal and get my workouts filled in and we can continue here. Good luck!
  • I've actually given up on TJ. I tried it for a month or so, but Chalene just went too quickly for me

So if anyone's interested in my gently used 5-DVD set, Maximum Results, I'm selling it on eBay at a good price... check it out...
  • Thanks and cool deal... So heres how its gone so far:

Jan 5: Turbo Jam 20 min workout + 25 min of Dance

6: One on One Video lower body and abs

7: TJ learn and Burn + 25 min of Dance

8: One on One Vid Upper Body+ AB Jam+ Bonus Abs

9: TJ 20 min workout

10: Rest

11: Rest

12: Cardio Party+30 min Dance

13: TJ lower body

14: Cardio Party+25 min Dance

15: TJ Lower Body Jam+One on One Upper Body

16: 40 minutes Dance

17: Rest
  • I just picked up these DVD's. The 20 min one kicked my butt!