Who watched Superstars of Dance?

• It wasn't perfect but it was a big change from the usual Sunday-night TV cr@p. So what happens, the regular time slot is on Monday night

I liked the Irish dancers and the Shaolin monks, but you expect a little more high-kicking and splits from the Russians, not a ballroom number and a Broadway-type solo you can get anytime on So You Think You Can Dance.

Hey, Russian judge, you wanna do comedy (with that crack about the Russian audience watching the show on a streaming video on the KGB website), Last Comic Standing is over *there*.

What did you think?
  • Quote: It wasn't perfect but it was a big change from the usual Sunday-night TV cr@p. So what happens, the regular time slot is on Monday night

I liked the Irish dancers and the Shaolin monks, but you expect a little more high-kicking and splits from the Russians, not a ballroom number and a Broadway-type solo you can get anytime on So You Think You Can Dance.

Hey, Russian judge, you wanna do comedy (with that crack about the Russian audience watching the show on a streaming video on the KGB website), Last Comic Standing is over *there*.

What did you think?
    I thought it looked very interesting, so I did make a point of watching it. Like you, I especially liked the Irish Step Dancers and the Shaolin monks. Some of the solo dances just seemed... sloppy and not really put together. Like everyone is trying to do some kind of interpretive thing and it's just not working for me. The judging is reflecting that, though I think the S. African judge was way too hard on the Indian duet. He gave better scores to some other numbers that I did not think were better than that duet.

If I can remember and the TV is not tied up with something else at 8 tonight, I plan on checking it out again.
  • I watched it!!!! I was really happy to see my fave dancers from SYTYCD on there!!!!! They looked sooooooooooo hot!!! The Irish dancers were just sooooooo great. I loved that one duo from Argentina, it was totally hot!!!
  • I've gotten part way through it. I'll finish it tomorrow morning.