Oprah's Best Life week - will you be watching?

• It begins Monday, January 5th:

Monday, she has Bob Greene on, and talks about he struggle with her weight.

Tuesday, it's Dr. Oz and the ultimate checklist for your wellness plans

Wednesday, it's about finding your spiritual path

Thursday it's Suze Orman with you plan for financial wellness in 2009.

And finally, Friday is about relationships, intimacy and sex.

I know I'll be watching - or rather I'll be DVR'ing and watching when DH will let me! Hard to pry him away from the TV now that we have a Wii!
    Cindy
  • I will definitely be watching too, I especially want to see her show on Monday where she talks about her weight. I am not a huge Oprah fan but I relate so much to her when it comes to weight struggle and the constant ups and downs she has been through. I really do admire how honest she has always been all these years about her weight.
  • I watched today and I will be watching tomorrow thats about it. Today was pretty good, she was very honest and forthcoming about her struggles. I really commend her on that.
  • I will be watching Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Suze Orman's advice is for Americans, and since I am not in a relationship lol..not much use wasting my time on that. I should just walk the dog instead.

I too admire her honesty today. I don't want to be in the 90% that give up on their goals.
  • Quote: It begins Monday, January 5th:

Monday, she has Bob Greene on, and talks about he struggle with her weight.

Tuesday, it's Dr. Oz and the ultimate checklist for your wellness plans

Wednesday, it's about finding your spiritual path

Thursday it's Suze Orman with you plan for financial wellness in 2009.

And finally, Friday is about relationships, intimacy and sex.

I know I'll be watching - or rather I'll be DVR'ing and watching when DH will let me! Hard to pry him away from the TV now that we have a Wii!
    Cindy
    If I wake up in the middle of the night when the re-run is on t.v. or can't fall asleep, i'll be watching. Otherwise, I can't due to work. Enjoy!
  • I watched on Monday. I think Oprah has just enlisted the accountability of all Oprah viewers. Hopefully this helps her to be successful with her weight loss.
  • Any thoughts on the shows now that the week is done?

Here's mine:

1) I am large because I love to eat. I eat because it tastes good. I am not an emotional eater. It was little hard for me to relate to the first show. Though I do think it is a healthy exercise.

2) I am going to review it again. Being one who needs to watch her weight for the rest of my life, I thought this was a good show. There are things that I can quit/limit/take out of my diet.

3) Spiritual show helped me because I always think bottom line first. My mom, however, disagreed and believed that the lady from PA really needed a mental counselor to help her pull through the emotions.

4) Got the free downloaded copy of Suze's book, but haven't watched the show yet.

5) Going to watch the show on sex and see if there are any good tips! :-)
  • My thoughts...I am over weight because I eat. My eating is not tied to anything in my early childhood. Other than that I enjoyed the web cast.