Curse the office around the holidays...

• Chocolate covered pretzels ..brownies, chocolate chip cakes...chocolate mousse...

GRAH!
    I'll just sit here with my peanuts and almonds...and rock back and fourth. Lol.
  • I know, its rough! Just remind yourself...holiDAYS, not holiMONTH.
  • Yes!

For me it will be a ONE DAY ONLY event!
  • It's been terrible at work. I work at a veterinarian's office so clients have been leaving us candy, cookies, meat and cheese by the TONs for the past two weeks or so... It's crazy. I'm off for a long vacation so I hope they eat it all by the time I come back.
  • Good thing I work at home! Well not so good when I sneak my little boy's Christmas treat's! So cleaned out his treat cup board too, bought only health store treats and will try not to nibble so much.
  • I feel your pain!!!

So far I have been given gifts of fudge, peanut butter cookies, loaf of banana nut bread, large can of popcorn, 3 cans of peanuts and a poundcake in a bag left hanging on my door and it ain't over yet!
  • my downfall is mint patties...sure there fine if you don't eat the whole box
  • Quote: Good thing I work at home! Well not so good when I sneak my little boy's Christmas treat's! So cleaned out his treat cup board too, bought only health store treats and will try not to nibble so much.

My sister's best friend is a health food fanatic and the ONLY treat she will allow her 6 year daughter is a couple of Tic-Tacs (I am not kidding!) every now and then.

So one day I snuck her daughter a small candy bar when her Mom wasn't looking and the little gal who is like a neice to me promptly turned me in and I was read the riot act by Mom! LOL!
  • Hey flatiron, didn't know you were a "pusher." And to a minor, too... Does she have to pay for the next one?

Jay