30 Somethings CHRISTMAS EVE Chat

• Even though I have to work til 6pm, I am starting to feel a little bit festive. I am so glad to have you all in my cyber life. I laugh with you and hurt with you. I cherish your opinons and love hearing about your lives. I wish each and every one of you laughs, love and happiness this Christmas and the most happiest of New Years!!

Much love to you all!! Merry Christmas!!

• morning all i haven't been on in a while just wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas eve...we will be opening presents some time today. so might be a busy day.
  • Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

I did a couple errands around lunchtime and then headed to the gym. I am very proud of myself, I did over 20 minutes of my workout on the elliptical. I've progressed from 2 minutes to 10 minutes to double that time in the last week.

Even though I don't do my official weekly weigh in until Friday mornings, going to weigh in tomorrow when I get up to see if I hit my Christmas goal. I'll post about that later.

Anyway, have a safe Eve everyone. Take care.
  • Merry Christmas Eve, Everyone! I have stuffed pork tenderloin in the oven and potatoes boiling on the stove. We will be going to 11 p.m. candlelight service tonight. Wish me luck--it's the first time we have had the kids out so late. I love the late night service though. The singing and candlelight is amazing. Later in the evening my hubby and I will be doing an all nighter and NOT in the good way..LOL....LOts of stuff to put together!