Daily Chat *Monday, December 22*

• Wow, you guys must be busy, busy today!! It's 9:30 and I'm starting the thread? Last minute shopping?

I got the last of my food shopping done today for the big day. We order fried chicken, so I will do that tomorrow. The other food is easy, the hardest thing I have to do is bake a pumpkin pie. We also made a Costco run so I'm all set for paper goods.

I forgot plates and napkins for Alex's party tomorrow so I had to make a run for those tonight. I made the cupcakes and frosted them. They are waiting in the cupcake carrier. The goodie bags are all together, the craft examples are done (and parts of the craft done so they don't take too long!), and the teacher's gift is ready. I better go put it in the bag so I don't forget to take it tomorrow!

Whew, no wonder it took me so long to get online today! I've been running my little legs right off! I hope you are all having a great Monday!
  • tis the season for everone to be MIA...lol. I had a very busy day at work can't wait until i get a few days off. I have 6 days off after christmas. Should be fun. Hope everyone is well.
  • Hi all!

I'm learning that I have trouble eating yogurt, it makes me live in the bathroom. I tried this new chocolate thing called Attune and was sick because of it today too. Guess I can't handle my probiotics.
    Did make it to the gym tonight and worked out for 45 minutes (my right knee has been bothering me, so I was trying to work through it), 10 minutes of that on the elliptical. I am very proud of myself because I couldn't do 2 minutes last week let alone 10 minutes. Working my way up on it.