A Fresh New Start On Jan 1

• Me and my sister both weigh around 300 lbs (bad I know) but we want to start a diet plan together and we have done WW and we have done Richard Simmons, Cruves diet plan, protein diet, calorie counting and everything imaginable. But I don't want to take any diet pills we don't want to do any surgery or anything like that. Does anyone know of any good diet plan that we can purchase a kit to take home or do anything at home. Where we live their isn't any good place to go and get help. So we do need to do something but I don't know what to try this time around and I am so tired of living like this.

Any suggestions I would appreicate.

Thanks,
    Lucinda
  • Currently I am doing my old Richard Simmons Deal-A-Meal cards. I plan to get his Foodmover program just as soon as I have saved the money. I love his programs and love the fact that I can eat what I wish to by just following the choices and I do drop the weight.
  • I think your best off to do whats healthy and works and is cheap and convenient. So how about calorie counting via food journaling? Thedailyplate.com is free and the best way to food journal and track your fluid intake consumption and lets you know what vitamins your getting or not getting on a daily basis. Then spend $30 on the best pedometers out there and do 10,000 steps a day.http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...nosim/arm06-20 These pedometers slip into any pocket and work like a charm. You've got exercise and diet covered for cheap. Exercise that fits into any living style and any weight. I've lost 73 pounds in 5 months doing this.
  • I agree with the post above me. You can buy a podometer, that always motivates me to walk that extra step! Especially if you and your sister are doing it together because that only makes it more motivational. You see her doing her steps and getting the steps in, then you get competitive and in that way its good to get competitive because its to better your health. What worked for me at one point, was billyblanks teo boe. Its alot of work and you sweat! What you and your sister can do is monitor what each other eats and drink. Like cut down one all the sweet drinks and sweets. Get the 100 calorie packs of the snacks you want. Just keep moving, walk 30 minutes a day! Good LUck and keep up the motivation! Eventually if you and your sister stay commited, you girls will lose weight! GOOD LUCK!