Goals

• Do you have things your going to do when you hit mini goals? I'm trying to plan something excited for my Ultimate goal.
  • I would like some input on this one too. I have learned this time around that I do not put myself first and that is part of how I ended up with all this excess poundage
    I have just passed the 30 pound loss mark and should probably reward myself somehow but how? Most people these days do not really "need" anything and I am not coming up with any "treats" that appeal to me (pedicure, massage etc).
    Looking forward to some ideas!

Jacque
  • I was thinking about planning a really cool and adventurous vacation for DH & I! If I can make goal I would love to do something like that!
  • I think having goals & rewards are fab-boo! .... but.... As for me, having LESS FAT on my *** is reward enough!
  • That's true BeachP!!
  • When I hit 140, hubby and I will probably do something wonderful--not sure what yet--maybe a concert or cooking classes together or something.
  • At 20 lbs I got a new purse. At 30 lbs. I got new clothes. At 40 lbs. I got new shoes. At 50 lbs. I got my car detailed. 60 lbs. I got my hair done. At 70 lbs I am getting veneers for my teeth. That is a biggie that will have to last me for a while...
    At goal...I'm getting a tummy tuck and breast lift...This is all about me!
  • djay your going to be one hottie! Not that your already not. My BF just lost tons of weight and she had tummy tuck and breast done. She looks amazing. Me on the other hand.....chicken!
  • The only one I've thought of is at 20 lbs I'm getting myself a bouquet of flowers.
  • I finally came up with what I am going to do. I want a Pandora style charm bracelet so I am getting the started bracelet and giving myself a charm for every 5 pounds lost. When I reach my goal the bracelet will be full!

Jacque