30 Something's Daily Chat: Wednesday, 11/26

• HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVE!!

What are your plans for tomorrow? We're going to my aunt's. I'm bring a pumpkin pie (that I'm making today), and broccoli casserole.

It's gonna be a busy day today, cooking and then cleaning it all up! And I've gotta get it all done be 3:30-ish, so I can p/u Peter by 4, because after care closes early today.

Have a great day all!
  • 30-Something Chat, Wed. 11/26
    Good morning everyone!

Brrr, it's cold outside today here in the mountains! I can't wait to get back to Florida right now. Heh.

Getting rid of some of my stuff today, some give-aways and some for money which is nice. The Big TV is selling today, as well as my coffee table I think. And, my apartment is a mess due to the move. So much still left to do and only 9 days left.

Hope you all are keeping warm today, or at least trying to!
  • Morning ladies!

I've been missing a while, been sick, then Spencer got sick. He's missed a week of school. To top it off I think I'm coming down with a cold.

We are leaving today to visit my granparents, its a 6hr drive. I have to bring all the food becasue my grandpa can't really shop. My grandma is still in the nursing home. She has had alot of progress. I wanted to bring her home tomorrow, but my grandpa won't let me .

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope to be back on here next week.

Hugs to everyone!
    Alicia
  • Hey Alicia! Have a nice Thanksgiving! I"m sure you can go visit your grandma while there, right?

Disgruntled,

Shannon,
  • Hey everyone... just a quick pop in to wish you all a happy turkey day! Enjoy the food, the friends and the family...
  • Hello everyone! It's quiet around here today...guess everyone is busy with early meal prep or travel plans. ( I just thought that guy on the turkey was SO cute!)

We will be heading to my in-laws for Thanksgiving....there will be too much wonderfully prepared food, so it will be tough not to over-indulge.

I probably won't get a chance to check in so, I hope everyone has a !