Reaching Our Next Mini Goals

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Well, I'm adding a new one, not a weight goal, totally, but a size goal, in 6 weeks, I will have an entire pay to myself, I need clothes desperately... I want to be down a size by then (that would be down to a 24) my waist can take it, but I have a monster belly, soooo, here's to some inches off of my belly!
  • GLYNNE!! YAy, you're back chickie. Missed ya!!!!

Looks like our numbers are very similar..I too gained some weight back but determined to get back down..we can do it. Look at my numbers..

250/188/215/165
  • Did Anyone Reach their mom's day goal??
    I was two pounds from my mom's day mini goal-but I am happy the scale is going down!! My goal was to be 45 pounds down for today and I am at 43. I have 4 1/2 weeks until my cruise. I decided to try the two week cereal diet starting yesterday. (Eat a serving of cereal and milk or soy milk for breakfast and dinner. You have fruits and veggies for snacks and a normal meal for lunch. The calories equal to 1500-1600 a day.) The average person in the study lost 6 pounds in two weeks. Since I am way more than average it could be more. I know this isnt a permanent way to eat but if it will keep the weight loss coming then I can stick to it for two little weeks. I will keep you all posted!!

lorelei
    313/270/263 or less for cruise goal (50 pounds!)
  • So near and yet so far! I made it down to 300...only one short of my goal. But I'm happy nonetheless! I'm at 48 lost and still going!

PNG, I'm rooting for those inches to melt away!! I know they will with all the working out you're doing! It's only a matter of time.

Lorelei, you are doing a great job. Congratulations! I can't wait 'til I'm at 270 again. I know that that cereal diet can work. It is a really easy way to jumpstart another loss.

Hi, Glynne, I don't know you yet, but hope I will get to know you soon! Welcome (back)!

Jennifer, it is almost the beginning of the second half of May...is your head in the right place for your new challenge!? Bet it is....

And everybody else, are you all ready for the challenges you have set up for yourselves. Come on and let's ALL meet those goals. We CAN, you know!!

Love, Gayle
  • Velvet-WOW!! Congrats to you on losing 48 so far!! I am catching up with you! I am at 44 lost as of today's weigh in. You are right it is a good jumpstart to get back into losing again. I know I cant eat cereal twice a day forever! Well I could, but I'd be BORED senseless!! My mom also said this diet gives help with portion sizing. You need one cup of cereal (not two)
    as a serving! LOL I am suprised that eating a cup of cereal and fruit can really satisy but it does and I am gonna stick with this for the two weeks!
    keep up the good work and let us know when you get to the 200's!

lorelei
    313/269/263 mini goal (june 12th)
  • Ok, well I didn't make my mini goal but I did loose some inches and a few lbs. I so that is what I'm cheering about. I am also going to post a new goal.

I would like to be down 5 lbs. and a clothing size by June 20th. That way I can get a great dress for the wedding I am going to.

So we'll see. I know that my goal may be small, but if I can get that plus it will be great. I would rather go a small then big!

Good luck to the rest of you.
    Bella23
  • Hi everybody,

Lorelei...YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!! I am so proud of you. I remember you at the first of the year over at yahoo. I was pulling for you then, and I'm ecstatic that you are here with me, too! Yeah, the cereal would be boring after a while, but to get you started off, I think it's great.

Bella, your goal is excellent! Yeah, it might seem small, but when you reach it, it will just make you want to DOUBLE it!! And you will.

I'm finished decorating hats, now we have to go down to the dining area this eve and put decorations on the tables, I'll be taking some pix, so maybe I can post them (one) somewhere. Gotta go and rest up for decorating.

Hi to everybody else...whats up, all?

Love, Gayle
  • I want to reach my WW 10% goal by 4th of July!!! oh.. won't that be exciting.. that is 2lbs a week.. seems reasonable.

Dana
    235/225/212 10% mini goal 13 lbs to go!!!
  • I did it!
    My mini goal was to be at 267.3 by Mother's Day, and I was at 266.4 last night. So I made it!

My next mini goal is to be at 252 (-14.4 lbs) by my birthday, June 29th. It may be a stretch, but I know if I work hard I can do it. I have six weeks, and need to lose about 2.5 lbs a week to make it. 252 is my Weight Watchers "official" 10% (even though I've really lost 10% of my body weight already!) That would also mean I would have my Weight Watchers 25 lb rewards. So lets see how I do!!
  • Weigh to go BA!! You have done so well, and I dont think you have been derailed since you've started have you?? What an inspiration. I know you will reach your birthday goal or even surpass it.

Velvet-Are you still at the yahoo group too? I couldnt stand it, I had trouble and didnt like all the emails, etc,, it took too long to load so I dropped out and just stayed here. I was kind of flip-flopping around the same few pounds but I am on track again. The cereal diet so far has worked. In one week I have lost 5 pounds for a total lost so far of 45 pounds!

My last weigh in was 268.5 (another 1/2 pound) hoping for a good weigh in tommorow morning and I will report it too!

lorelei
    313/268.5/263 cruise goal (6/12)
  • Horray for BA. You are truly an inspiration, Beth Anne. Keep up the great work.

Lorelei, no way am I still at that yahoo thing! After you left, it got really weird. Some were mad that others of us weren't adding enough information. What is that about?? I unsubscribed and came back here to my 'home'. I would like to re-connect with Jennelle from PA, though. I haven't heard from her since the weirdness over at yahoo. ~~ 45 lbs...wa-hoo to you!!

Love, Gayle
  • Velvet-That is weird. After trying a few times there I had had enough I am trying out these smilie features so if this looks weird you know why!!

I weighed in this morning and I am down 2 1/2 more. A total of 47 pounds lost (7 pounds since starting the cereal diet!) One more week to go. They said the average person loses 6 pounds in two weeks and I have lost 7 in 8 days. I am hoping for a total of 9 or 10 in two weeks since I am "above average" in the weight department!

good luck to all the losers!

lorelei
    313/266/263 cruise goal
  • Congratulations to all you losers! I just "officially" started my weigh ins so I have nothin to report as far as that goes. I bought a new scale (much more accurate) and it says I weigh more then my old.. so I was probably heavier when I started and blah blah *snicker*

Anyway my mini goal is a bit diffrent... Every July my family (hubby kids mom dad sisters brothers) go for a cook out at the lake. There is a ledge there where my brothers, my father and I climb the rocks to the top. I have not participated the last couple of years, I would have died trying to make it up with this weight. Even in the years past that I have, I was always last getting up there.. Here they were at the top sitting and waiting and waiting.*sigh*

Not this year! I'm going to climb those darn rocks and I'm going to beat them!! It's more then just a goal its a mission ! I would like to be in a size 18 pant by then. So at least I can take a dive (with my shorts and tshirt on of course) in the lake with a little confidence.

Traci
  • Traci-
    I think that is a great goal-mission!! You certainly have time to get yourself in better shape cardiovascularly so you can handle the climb. Are you practicing by climbing steps or something?? Even if you dont lose the weight you want by then-knowing that you've increased your fitness level will be a great feeling too!

PS-I would love to be in an 18 right now!

lorelei
  • Mini-Goals
    My first mini-goal is not about numbers.... it's about what I'm drinking & eating. I need to declare this 12-pack of Diet Coke my last.... I need to put it aside for good.

My next mini-goal is to sit down and make out a sensible meal plan. I need to take inventory of what I have on hand, and then pick up some staples.

My first "numbers" mini-goal is for the 4th of July. By that time, I would like to take off 10 pounds. That would bring me down around 250. I say "around", because my scale is not too accurate or dependable. It tends to jump around quite a bit. I would like to be feeling better about myself. I live in Wisconsin, where summers bring camping, fishing, picnicing.... And I want to enjoy it all, darnit! LOL!!!