Super sore

• Yesterday I tried the " Biggest loser cardio max" DVD and today I'm super hurting. I'm wondering if I should try to do it again tomorrow, even if I'm still hurting. Or should I wait untill I feel better?
  • i tried that same workout a few months ago and it made me super sore as well. i would say give it a day or two (as long as it's pain in the muscle, not in the joint) and then try it again if you want to!
  • If I get very sore, I like to do something active the next day, get those muscles warmed up and work through the stiffness a little, but not try to actually train them. Might just be a good brisk walk. I wouldn't train them again until the soreness is better (not necessarily completely gone).
  • Try to warm up first with a walk or some other cardio, and if you are still very very sore, skip it one more day. Sometimes, once your muscles get warmed up they don't feel as bad and you will be able to workout. If you hurt something, than wait til your better, you don't want to injure yourself further.
  • Well, thanks for the advice Unfortunately the muscle pain is a lot worse today! ahah. I'm so out of shape, but not for long! I think I'll wait until tomorrow. I'm definitely not doing all the reps they ask for though, I'll just do some other type of movement.
  • I do this DVD everyday, its awesome. The first two days were **** because I was so sore, but now that I do it everyday the pain is gone, just a little sweat. After nine days I'm finally using weights on lvl 1.