30 day shred help

• i was thinking about doing the 30 day shred since everyone keeps saying suchgood things about it, i was wondering if i needed anything before hand i.e weights, a ball? anything like that?
  • You will need 2 handweights, I started at 2 pound weights and boy am I glad!
    You may also want a yoga mat, if you have hard floor. I usually wear my tennis shoes and a sports bra, and that seems to help too.

Good luck and join the 30 DS shred for tons of support- it's honestly the main reason I've been able to stick with it!

It's a great work out, you won't regret it!
  • it certainly is a great workout....
    i did it the first month i got into weight loss again....
    im contemplating doing it next month to finish off the loosing process and to start the toning/maintenance phase....
  • Its very awesome i can seriously see my body changing .. i lost about 18 before and didn't notice results ... since i started the 30 day shread i can SEE my body very tighter even though ive only lost about 2 pounds i think since starting it.
    Get a good sports bra though because i have big boobs and those jumping jacks KILL me lol
  • Hey thanks everyone for letting me know...espc. about the sports bra i also have been blessed (haha) with enormous boobs as well