Another newbie for You

• Wow, who would have thought a Pagan weight loss support group existed?

I'm Matti. I've been a pagan for several years, not quite as long as I've been fat however lol. I go to beloit college in beloit, wi. I'm 18 (I know so young).

I'm a compulsive overeater and binge eater, but I don't like the medical terms because they make it seem like I have no part in what I've done to myself.

I weight around 220-230 I think. Thank Goddess I'm about 5'10'' though so it doesn't really show as bad as it could. Still, I'm no skinny-mini that's for sure.

I'd be interested in a weight loss partner, someone my age or older. I've always accosiated with my elders better than my peers. Don't take me too lightly, I am a motivated, dedicated person who will always be there for you. I am a freelance writer in my spare time so I spend a good deal of time emailing clients and doing online business. In other words, I'm readily available any time day or night.

Well, if anyone is interested in a chubby buddy or just wants to chit-chat, I'm here. My email is [email protected]. Please only use it for appropriate emails.
  • hi- just wanted to pop in and say welcome to the board. this part of the board is a little bit slow but we're here!
  • Hey, welcome

I'd love to have a buddy, but I'm not always online and at odd times, so couldn't commit myself Matti but I'm sure you'll meet some wonderful people here and have a great time on the boards and I wish you every luck with your journey xx

ps, pm me if you ever wanna chat
  • Hi, and welcome to 3FC! I'm sure you'll find a lot of support here. But, as some people already said, the Paganchicks board is kind of slow .

I haven't really had a buddy before so I have no idea how it would work out for me. But I'd love to try it. You can PM me anytime I'm on almost every day and often more than once per day.
  • im neww too and youll find out that every1 heres awsome..im 13 and weigh 205 pounds:s! ill be soo glad too be one of your friends:-) and ps im the same hight:-D.....and i have been fat ever since i was like 5? anyways good luck:-D