30-Somethings Daily Chat **November 7th**

• Hello Chickadees. Nothing much going on here today. I've gotten my chores done and am waiting on the last load of laundry to finish drying. I even caught up on my ironing. I HATE ironing and haven't done any since DH started working from home. I had a bunch of shirts to do. Yuck, yuck, yuck! LOL.

Rangerchick: I hope you can find another job there in Asheville. Maybe you can pick up a seasonal retail to help see you through.

to everyone! Have a Fabulous Friday!!
  • Unfortunately, I've already given notice to vacate on my apartment. So, I have to be out in a month. I did that on the assurance that I wouldn't have a job at the end of the month since that's what I was told. My aunt said it was pretty much my only choice. So, now I wait to see what happens I guess....
  • Good morning ladies!

KarenK: I hate ironing too is why I don't. I hope you'll find some joy in ironing today. I usually watch TV while ironing to make the time go faster.

RangerChick: I wish you much luck with your moving and with finding a job.
  • You know RC... that seasonal retail idea was good. Maybe you could look into that once you move back to FL... at least until you find something in your field.

Good morning everyone... hope you have a pleasant day. It's rainy here and not too nice. I have to work 3pm to 11pm today... Ew. Then I have to be back in at 8am tomorrow morning!! All in the name of training... ugh... LOL

Tomorrow is weigh day and I'm curious to see how I did this week. I was too pooped to work out since monday night but my eating was good.I guess we'll see...

Toodles!!
  • Hi All!

My morning flew by! Yeah!!

RC, Boss sounds like a real jerk. Hope you'll be OK until you leave.

Karen, I LOVE ironing! I just love to watch the hot iron smooth out the wrinkles! Especially on a really wrinkly cotton shirt! I'm know, I'm a sicko!

Sass, GREAT to see your pic up above!

Karen, what's Alex looking at for Christmas/Hannuka? I have no idea what I'm getting the boys. Was thinking a Leapster or something like that, maybe that Tag for Peter, to help with learning to read, and something else for Robby. :confused: I just don't know.
  • Hello girls. I was on really early this morning (530am central time) but there wasn't a thread yet.

COLD here in MO. I had to haul out my winter coat.

I hope it's ok to say this..I joined up on a Thanksgiving Challenge thread to lose 10# by Thanksgiving. They are using the WEED acronym. Water, Eat healthy, Exercise, Daily affirmation.

Breakfast - 2 pkg instant oatmeal
    Lunch - 1 can healthy request chicken noodle soup
    1 apple, 100 cal English muffin, 2 slices cheddar cheese
    Snack - nonfat cottage cheese/applesauce