Feeling Sluggish

• Hi Again,
    Been asking a lot of questions because I want to stick with this and get it right. I'm on day 5 of Phase 1. I consider myself an active person. I play tennis 2, sometimes 3 times a week and take the stairs in my office. I also drank a fair amount of coffee. I'm noticing that when I climb the stairs that my legs are tired and I don't seem to have as much energy. Is this normal
  • I was just looking at these boards for the same reason! I hope someone has an answer. I'm thinking it's because I'm not eating any carbs???? I feel better as a whole but my legs and arms are so fatigued that I can't work out that much.
  • You should be eating carbs, - GOOD carbs.
    It's important to include beans (navy, chickpeas, pinto, kidney, etc.) and dairy in your meal plans every day, along with at least 4 1/2 cups of vegetable to help prevent that sluggish feeling.
  • Oops....I should rephrase that....I am eating good carbs.......and had lots of beans yesterday and am always eating veggies. I think maybe the dairy is what's missing. I'll try that.

Thanks for your input!
  • Hey cottagebythesea,
    You were right.....I've added my dairy and it has helped alot!
    I'm back on track.
    Thanks!