Resistance Band Video???

• Does anyone know of a resistance band workout that is sold on Dvd? i am looking for a total body workout with resistance bands that is instructed on video to follow along with? I am told that resistance bands are better than using circuit training a the gym
  • Resistance bands are great but not sure why someone would think that circuit training isn't good or resistance bands or better. A good circuit training workout can burn tons of calories. It would depend on what you are doing on how effective it is. I've seen people do circuit training with a personal trainer and was amazed at their workout.

As for resistance band dvds, I wasn't aware of any but I did a search for resistance bands on collagevideo and it turned up 4 videos.

http://www.collagevideo.com/searchre...esistance+band
  • Nothing to add here, just noting that AS22 lives in Springfield, MA. I lived there for a couple of years after college, worked at the Forest Park and Main Library. I still have friends in the area, and am amazed how much it has changed over the years.....