100 lb Club Progress pics!

You're on Page 20 of 20
Go to
  • Congratulations to all
    Congratulations to all on loosing quite some weight. fortunately i am fit for so long now. do not wan to be shady at this stage of my life. I do practice yoga to keep my weight in control, body and mind peaceful. I encourage to all who lost weight or would like to reduce weight to practice yoga. it has long lasting. effects. good for pregnant ladies and elderly as well. if anyone need my help. do visit weightlossolutionwithyoga.com

Thanks.
    HP
  • Here is me about 15# into my diet (280, I started at 295) and me today at 200. I still have about 45 pounds to go!

http://imgur.com/a/zFJys

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/zFJys"><a href="//imgur.com/zFJys"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And an update at 175 pounds

https://imgur.com/a/hngr9
  • Quote: Here is me about 15# into my diet (280, I started at 295) and me today at 200. I still have about 45 pounds to go!
    Incredible work! Thanks for sharing your journey!
  • Quote: I'm almost there - on a plateau just now but I'm really in maintenance mode (blew out my knee so exercise has been nil for about 6 weeks now). I'm not sure when I am going to gear up for the last few pounds but I'm feeling pretty great these days
    I love your necklaces!
  • 82 pounds down
  • im so glad i found this :O
  • fruits are real healthy and it can really help i 100% reccommend
  • stay healthy
  • I looked at the results of people and was filled with motivation, I get up from the couch and go to the gym!!!
  • okay I'm feeling silly... is the 100 lbs club a club w/ppl who are 100lbs or less lbs. overweight? How does this work??
  • Quote: okay I'm feeling silly... is the 100 lbs club a club w/ppl who are 100lbs or less lbs. overweight? How does this work??
    It's a group of folks who have 100+ pounds to lose. Feel free to post if that feels right.
  • Outstanding, Angela! The transformation is really something to be proud of. You always had it in you. Now your new forms could really fit even that coordinary folk dress you had for Christmas. Really proud of you!
  • There are many differents ways to lose a lot weight fast That said,many diet plans l
    Quote: En este hilo, publicamos algunas fotos de nosotros mismos a medida que avanzamos en nuestro viaje.

**En aras del espacio, este hilo se actualizará periódicamente para eliminar los comentarios cuando ya no estén actualizados**
  • new here
  • Nice
    I am new here !!