Flex Weigh-In, November

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • You all know the drill! Post your WI results (whether loss or gain) here in this thread, and be sure to keep a running tally by adding your results to those of the person above you. That way we can see just how much we can accomplish in a month!

• Happy November everyone! I hope the Halloween candy wasn't too tempting and we all still have some willpower for the upcoming holidays.

I had my weigh in this morning, 198.4 lbs which is down 2.6 lbs from last week.

Woo hoo, I'm officially in Onederland!

Group total: 2.6 lbs
  • Kestrel Congrats on onderland, I can't wait to get there, its taking way tooo long!! but apparently slow wins the race :S My weigh in took me 207, making it a loss of 1.2 lbs

Group total: -3.6

• Quote: I had my weigh in this morning, 198.4 lbs which is down 2.6 lbs from last week.

Woo hoo, I'm officially in Onederland!
    Woohoo!!

Nothing lost here this week.

So group total is still 3.6.
  • Excellent job on onederland Kestrel! For me it is as usual 2 steps forward and 1 step back. Today I weighed in...and it was a one step back day for +1.4..Group total 2.2....Sorry guys! hopefully I will be back in onderland next week!
    -Phil
  • Lost 1.8 lbs from yesterday. Yesterday was official WI but I lost the weight today.

Group total: 4
  • Hi all...my official weigh-in last night showed a 2.2lb drop - and that was after 2 birthday parties and Halloween .

That brings the group total to 6.2lbs
  • Well I'm off to a great start this month...I went up 2 lbs!

Group total: 4.2 lbs
  • Hey gang, I decided to invite myself to the Weigh-In Party. I started WW and the Flex program a few weeks ago.

So, my weigh-in today I lost 1.7 lbs leaving the group total at 5.9
  • down 3.0

Group Total~ -8.9
  • Last night was my first WI - and I was down 2.4#. I'm so excited!!!

Group Total ~ 11.3
  • way to go everyone! weigh in today pounds lost 3
    group total 14.3
  • Not good news, not bad news for me ... EXACTLY the same weight last night as last week (come to think of it, that's good news, since my scale at home said I gained 2 lbs).

Group total still 14.3
  • Lost another pound, 23 total for me.

Group total 15.3!
  • I am going to add 4.5 lbs to our November total. Been on a forced maintenance for about 5 weeks as an experiment and have been derailed by an angry gallbladder... LOL

Group total 19.8 lbs!!!!