Twilight fans

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Here's the new video from Paramore!!!

http://www.mtv.com/videos/paramore/294491/decode.jhtml

• Can't play it outside of the US!
  • I LOVE that song. She wrote it especially for the movie I guess as well. I cant wait till this movie is out!
  • Augh! I can't wait to see the movie!!! I read all 4 books within a month because I was so addicted.
    When is the movie coming out?

P.S. Patto, I love your dwarves quote!
  • does anyone know if they are making a movie of each book or just one movie to cover all four? i am only on book three and this will be very important info. for me if i don't finish before the movie comes out! =)
  • The movie comes out Nov. 21st..and I heard a rumor that they were going to make another movie. I dunno if they will do it for all 4. I HOPE they will!!
  • My wife reads those books

but then she dresses funny
  • well it was clash day at school last week
  • haha, awesome outfit!! does she know you posted those photos?

good... so that means the movie is just of Twilight? So no spoiling if I haven't finished the last book!
  • Oh..she looks awesome!! I love those socks!!!

Ya..its just the Twilight movie. No spoiling of any kind, lol.
  • Nov 21st cant come fast enough I know they have atleast the second book in the talks of making a movie, they arent signing any contracts until they see how good the first movie does though. Lets hope for it!
  • WAAHHHHHH, we supposed to be gearing up for the Half Blood Prince!! I know it's old news but I jes can't let it go!!!!
  • Love it!
  • Quote: WAAHHHHHH, we supposed to be gearing up for the Half Blood Prince!! I know it's old news but I jes can't let it go!!!!
    It's still coming out though..just have to wait a little bit longer. Although, I hate waiting, lol. I wanted to see it too.
  • I have to read these books!! I was going to buy Twilight, but it was sold out -so I ended up buying Marked (book one in The House of Night series) Then had to get all those and read them. Then somehow I got hooked into the Vampire Academy novels. But I will read it before the movie comes out. I hope.

And waiting for Half Blood Prince too!