Healthy Banana Bread

• I am new to this whole eating clean thing, BUT I made this tonight and it is AWSOME!!

Ingredients

Nonstick cooking spay
    1 and 1/2 cups 100% whole wheat organic graham flour
    1 and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
    1 tsp cinnamon
    1/8 tsp salt
    2 slightly beaten egg whites
    3 mashed bananas
    1/4 cup organic cane sugar
    1/2 cup organic brown sugar ( or 3/4 cup of honey instead of organic sugars)
    1/4 cup canola oil

Coat an 8x4x2 inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. Mash bananas and set aside. In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.

In a large bowl combine egg whites, banana, sugar, and oil. Mix well and add flour mixture and stir until moistened, batter may be lumpy but spoon it on into the pan, Bake at 350 degrees for about 45-50 minutes. Cool for about 10 minutes and enjoy!!
  • I love banana bread. It just never seems to turn out right when I make it. Oh well, maybe will try again. You know what they say, practice makes perfect. Thanks for the recipe!
  • I never heard of graham flour.Thanks 4 posting this recipe.
  • Sounds yummy! Any idea how many calories it is?
  • About 170 calories a slice I think, I will try to put it in on sparkpeople and I will get back to you ....
  • Mmmmm yum banana cake. I used to eat it with crushed walnuts and honey on top.
  • Hey, I just made something the other day. I put in 1/4 cup sugar total though and four bananas.
  • I love this recipe! Thank you! Yummm!
  • I love it too....I am so glad others have enjoyed it as much as I have