Curious to know

• Does being on your period affect your weight? i mean Ive realized that when im on it or right before i weigh a bit more...
  • tell me about it
    i just started back on track two weeks ago, and after i started loosing again...i just weight myself and i was weighting 5 lbs more
    now is gone, the lbs are gone with it...and is time to go move down....again
    sometimes i'm only 2 or 3 lbs more, depends on what i eat, drink...
  • Many things can affect your weight. With my TOM, I gain a pound or two. If I don't drink enough water, I fluctuate 3-5lbs.
  • I usually stay the same. This time I lost 2lb... heeey!! I'm not questioning it, but I'll take it!
  • It's changed for me over the years--but what I'm used to is maybe 1-2 lb gain the day (or so) before I start, and then I can lose anywhere from that 1-2lbs to 6lbs (it happened once!)

I often wonder if it's more about my cravings than actual "TOM weight" --because I know I LOVE my chocolate the couple days before, and then I can just get back on plan after I've started... (hmm.. maybe I should do some experiments with eating and weightloss during TOM.. )
  • I usually gain 1-2 or so pounds, and it takes about a week and a half or so to go back down.