Birthday Ideas

• Ok...so I go to school out of state, and I actually get to go home for my birthday! My birthday's coming up in a few weeks (I'll be 24!) and I really need help thinking of things to do!!

I'll be home with my family, and I'll be able to see my friends, too! I'd rather not go out to a bar and get wasted..I was hoping to do something a little more laid back. And I'm not so much for friends over at my parents house...haha! Ooooooh does anyone have fun ideas??

"Home" is Houston, by the way..
  • Chuckie cheese!!
  • a meal at a nice restuarant?....
    catch a movie?....
    see a show?....
  • Have a game night at someone elses house if you don't want to have anyone at your parents house. Do any of your friends have Wii? There are some really fun games you can get excercise with. Or just an old fashioned board game. Have a couple of drinks, laugh and have a good time. Looks like you are doing really well with your weight loss, Keep up the good work!!!
  • Just few weeks ago we got together with a group of friends to celebrate someone birthday. We went to this restaurant/bar and the birthday gal got us 3 pizza and chicken wings. We payed for our own drinks.
    Everyone was happy and we had a great time. My birthday is coming up and I am thinking about doing the same thing. It was a great idea. You gather your friends for cheap $$ and don’t have a place to clean afterwards.
  • Mini golf and then dinner.
  • well i know u said u wanted laid back, but what about taking a pole dancing class or learn to striptease with ur gfs (i think thats what i am doing 4 mine) it will be a big confidence booster and u can show off ur new moves to ur husband or bf or to ur future husband or bf.