• i just need to say raaarrrrggggghhh to

waking up 2 kg heavier
    that not fixing itself no matter how much water i drink
    keeping calories to under 1500 and it STILL not changing
    running my a$$ off and it still not changing
    worrying about it not changing

raaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh

Just needed to let it out. feel free to let out your own raarrghs
  • Wow we are in the EXACT same boat. 1500 calories, and tons of exercise....

I'm going to knock my calories down to 1300 - 1400 this week and see if that helps.... blah.
  • Just because it didn't change overnight doesn't mean that it's not going to change.

This is why some people should NOT weigh every single day. They let it affect them too much.
  • Quote: Wow we are in the EXACT same boat. 1500 calories, and tons of exercise....

I'm going to knock my calories down to 1300 - 1400 this week and see if that helps.... blah.
    if you are doing a ton of excersizing, you may need to bump UP the calories, not down.
  • Quote: if you are doing a ton of excersizing, you may need to bump UP the calories, not down.
    Agreed.

How's the salt intake?
    I recently gained, but it was all due to salt. It took 3-4 days to get out of my system.
  • Quote: that not fixing itself no matter how much water i drink
    keeping calories to under 1500 and it STILL not changing
    Good job with the water!

How far under 1500?
  • yay garstar for not being alone

lovelypurple: i know, i know. But it went up over night right? Why cant it go down over night too??? Why cant it just be perfect raaarrrgh

Not sure exactly what my salt intake is, but my daily plate counter never goes over my daily value percentage, so i figure its ok? I suppose it doesnt count the food that you put on food like your dinner though, but usually the daily plate puts it at about 30-54% of my daily value so i should have some leeway there to allow for what i put on my dinner, right?

I usually dont have much under 1500. My max before was 1600 and i was usually having in the high 1500s, then i realised i hadnt changed my limits since i started, so i brought my max down to 1500, and this week i've been having usually around 1390-1480

I guess this is all just reflecting my insecurities, and my immense fear that one day i will wake up and be just as big as i was when i started, if not bigger. I know, i should just be patient. This 2kg fluctuating up and down started about 2 weeks ago, on around the 27th. Could it be TOM? I'm on the pill and should start my period on around next tuesday, but do women retain water up to two weeks before TOM? I thought it was just a few days before normally
  • Oh, Ghost, I know where you are coming from. I don't know if I will ever loose the fear that I will be "struck fat" by the weight control gods, and that nothing I am doing will help me! We must remain strong and believe in ourselves! And what goes up MUST come down right?
  • thank you circebee, its nice to know i am not alone in my unfounded fears ^_^ What goes up must come down indeed, it must it must it must