OCTOBER - one reason you will stay on your plan today..

You're on Page 3 of 11
Go to
  • I will stay on my plan today because I am home from vacation and it's time to get back to food sanity.
  • ...because I'm so close to getting the "3" off my weight!
  • I will stay on plan today because I didn't do so great yesterday and I don't like the way I feel today. Eating OP feels SO much better!
  • A couple of reasons

1. This week I weigh under 200 pounds, for the first time in over 10 years

2. I like cheez-its, and they are officially part of the plan
  • I will do well today because I am prepared for the worst and hoping for the best.
  • I will stay on plan today because I really like the way I feel right now!! I want to stay this way.
    I will stay on plan because I feel better physically and emotionally when on plan.
    And staying on plan helps me remember that!!
  • I am staying on plan today because my knee is hurting.......and I want it to stop.
  • Because I'm starting a new job in January. The people I'll work with won't care whether I'm fat or thin - but I will!
  • I will stay on my plan today because it feel good to be 'undoing' the extra food I ate on vacation.
  • I am staying on plan because....this is my last week to move up to first place in the BL contest. I must do this!!! and......I am back from a weekend vacation and I am fired uped!!!
  • I will stay on plan today because I don't want to gain weight two weeks in a row!
  • Because im tired of giving up.
  • I will stay on plan today because it ultimately feels better to eat in a sane healthful fashion - then stuffing food in my mouth and often feeling regret.
  • I will stay on-plan today because I want to reach Onederland this year.
  • tomorrow is weigh day